Change

You felt refreshed and a bit different about yourself after walking out of the salon with a new look, you shower and meet up with Edge and Rey for training laughing at their looks. You smile as you hug Lita who loves the new look that she said you pulled off so well, you felt a new sense of confidence by the compliments of your friends and it amplified when you tried on your yellow dress that you got a few days ago smiling big and squealing when you look at yourself in the mirror, put on your light yellow pearl necklace, fluff your hair, and you smile seeing a text from Chyna saying she was on her way over for the two to spend the day together, the two of you were still in surprise about the kiss that happened but hadn't truly talked about it since it happened a week earlier but you hoped that talking about it wouldn't ruin the bond the two of you had or at least not ruin it too much. You and her share a hug and the two of you spend the day in and around your house from watching tv, having lunch, sitting out in your garden while sharing a joint, planting new flowers, and dancing while music played on your boombox since your neighbors were out of town and while dancing you noticed her standing there looking at you making you stop as you both stared at each other "I'm sorry if I crossed the line when I kissed you" you grab her hand feeling a surge of warmth and what you realize now was love in a raw, emotional, and romantic way that you had never felt for anyone and you never wanted to feel that way for anyone except her which terrified but also brought out such a true unconditional sense of love in you that you were scared of "No you didn't and i wouldn't ever want you to feel that you did something wrong..." you walk closer to her until you could feel each other's breaths on your faces. You leaned in and closed the gap kissing her tenderly as she held you to her slowly lifting you until your legs were wrapped around her waist and your arms wrapped around her shoulders both of you giggling breathlessly as you stare at each other "I wanna see where this goes if you want to as well" she smiles big and nods "Of course god I have wanted that for a long while now" you both agree to have dinner later that week on both your night off smiling as you listen to music together until she goes home, immediately you call edge and tell him everything as he smiles and laughs "I'm proud of you go get your girl lady" you shake your head at the nickname as you make and have dinner before going to bed feeling like a giddy teenager.