I love you

You gently caress Chyna's arm as you lay in bed together having woken up only a few minutes ago, ever since the evening with all your friends and that very special night together the two of you have been staying together at each other's places. You smile when you see her watching you before leaning down and kissing your temple before slowly going down your face, jaw, and neck as you both get awake and head to the kitchen for breakfast enjoying the music playing in the background as you both get ready and head to meet up with your friends for training feeling nervous and excited for your matches later that evening and boy did you all have quite a few matches that day, you had a match against Terri Runnels, you would be ringside with Edge and Christian during their match against Triple H and X-Pac, you had a tag team match with Rey and Eddie against Shawn Michaels, triple h, and Stephanie, you would also be ringside with Chyna during her match against Ivory, and finally you would be in a tag team match with her, Lita, and Torrie Wilson against Tori, stephanie, and terri. You cheer when eddie won against Kurt Angle and hug lita when she wins against ivory before you went out and won against terri smiling when chyna jumps in the ring and lifts you up smiling proudly at you, you support the rest of your friends in their matches and pull out all the stops in your match with eddie and rey pulling out a win and rest before your match with lita, torrie, and chyna yelling in joy when you pin stephanie and win the match and hug torrie and lita but what surprises you is when chyna grabs a mic and holds your hand "This past while has changed my life in so many ways and I'm not just meaning wrestling or being in WWF but especially this past while being with you...I've never cared and loved someone as much as I have with you" you tear up as you smile and look at her before she leans in and kisses you making lita clap and torrie smile as the crowd loses their minds while the two of you hold each other in your own shared world as you walk backstage and soon head back to your house together full of smiles and giggles. You walk out in a towel as chyna secretly takes her eyes over your body when you drop the towel "I love you" you stop and look at her before smiling and walking to her sharing a kiss before you put underwear and a shirt on "I love you baby" she turns rosy pink as you lay next to her and watch tv until she falls asleep by you as you watch little house on the prairie until you fell asleep an hour and a half later with your arms wrapped around her body and head on the back of her neck.