A family of love

You giggle as you are engulfed in a hug by Lita then both Hardy brothers, "You're so pretty!" you shake your head as you walk arm in arm with Jeff and lita with Matt in front of the three of you. You laugh watching Christian try to lift Rikishi's leg up but ends up barely lifting it a foot off of the bench of a picnic table waving at Chavo as you walk up, you hug rikishi and chavo when Rey jogs up to you "Hey mi hermana esta aqui" you hug him being a bit confused at the spanish until Eddie tells you what he said warming your heart at the action, you laugh and run when you see Edge in a pair of lavender pants and a silk white shirt being lifted in a hug "Look at you all dressy today!" he chuckles before gently rubbing your head and carrying you on his back making everyone laugh as they talk, you squeal and run when you see Chyna jumping in her arms making her laugh in surprise after catching you. You look wide eyed when you see chavo pull out what you thought was a cigarette as him, eddie, rey, jeff, lita, edge, and chyna smoke and pass it around before edge holds it in front of you learning from the smell that it was definitely not a cigarette "You don't have to it's okay" you shake your head grabbing and puffing on it as everyone jokes around and talks, you pass it to chyna as you cough roughly making everyone look at you in worry before you drink water and clear your throat sitting down and letting everyone know you were okay "No way does a pro cough like that while smoking weed" you nearly fall over when you realize that not only had you smoked and used something you never had before but also that it was drugs startled you but you do realize the weird calmness and peace that came over you, you immediately grab the joint and smoke it more giggling every few minutes making everyone laugh "Hey I got something to say". They all look at you as you stand taking a big puff of the joint before letting the smoke out "This is something I have had my whole life...it caused me a lot of shame but these past few weeks, each and all of you have helped me come to accept and live it about myself" you feel tears burn as they form in your eyes before taking a deep breath "I'm autistic...you'd have to known me for a long time or pay attention to the signs to know" you feel a hand on your shoulder turning to see edge with a supportive smile on his face as chyna holds your hand, he pulls you into a warm hug making you smile as tears flowed uncontrollably earning hugs from each of them along with smiles "We care about you and love you no matter what, this doesn't make you any different to us" you feel the weight of the world off your shoulders as you walk back over to edge who pulls you back in his arms tightly "You're family and whatever you have doesn't make us love you any less, you're my sister no matter what anyone says". You felt a sense of acceptance, support, and unconditional love as you spend the day with each of them from pranking everyone else with chavo, fishing with matt, singing with lita, and dancing with rikishi to going on a food run with jeff, rolling a joint with christian, swimming with eddie, swinging on a set of swings with rey, being randomly carried and piggy back rides with edge, and staring at the sky with chyna until you see a small bouquet of wildflowers in your view smiling when you grab them looking to see a blushing chyna as you see your friends clearly distracted so you took a chance leaned in quickly pecking her lips before getting up and running off leaving a red and flustered chyna on the ground "What's wrong with chy?" lita looks at chyna who slowly gets up and walks around "She gave me flowers" they all look at the small bouquet you held making them all smile and cheer even eddie whistling at chyna as she looks at all of you "Mamacita getting it!" you and rey smack him on the back of his head before saying your goodbyes, standing at your car until you see chyna next to you "Hey wh-" you're cut off when she grabs your face and kisses you until you pull away and stare at each other.