Opening up

You smiled as you waved at Chyna before the two of you grab lunch together and get your nails done. Everyone had two weeks off from matches and training so the two of you decided to spend the day together and get to know each other since neither of you got to from all the training and matches you two were doing even signings but the two of you were having a great time as you both walk in a spa getting massages and other treatments followed by shopping, getting hair and makeup done, and walking around a park as the two of you laughed secretly noticing how you just melted by looking at her especially when she smiled, god you knew in the back of your mind these feelings you had for her were different and stronger than what you felt for anyone else in your life which made you terrified at what exactly these feelings could be as the two of you walk arm in arm before getting food and sitting down in front of the lake next to a bridge. You felt a big and sudden sense of safety that startled you in a way but you slowly welcomed it deciding to reveal the secret you kept hidden close to your heart "Do you ever feel that you don't belong because of something that's apart of you and you can't ever change?" she looks at you but not with confusion or judgement but with patience and understanding "I would never judge or hate you for something that couldn't be controlled" you smile as tears form in your eyes "I'm autistic...I know you can't tell not everyone can...you have to know me my whole life or pay close attention to notice" she smiles sweetly before grabbing and lightly squeezing your hand making you look at her in surprise "You're still you, this doesn't define you as a person but it helps make you who you are" you hug her tightly as you pour all the feelings of self hate and doubt that have built inside you for years that she doesn't ever judge you for, "I understand all your feelings, I've felt them for a long time". The two of you sing to music before you are both standing in front of your door sharing final long hug before walking inside feeling joy and fear all at once at what these feelings towards her are and could be as time goes on.