Spending night and morning together

You smile as you finish laundry and dishes while waiting for Chyna to come over, after another date at the park followed by a day at the pool the two of you decided to spend the night together. You almost run to the door when you hear a knock, smiling big when you let her in immediately closing the door before hugging her and the two of you listen to music on the radio while talking and eating lunch followed by watching episodes of The Golden Girls then quite a few different movies from Star Wars, E.T., and Leon the professional to Legend, Gremlins, and Mrs doubtfire enjoying the chocolate you shared together before making dinner and she helped you despite you wanting to be romantic but you enjoy her cooking with you even getting flirty as you cook together and eat dinner before going to your room and watching I know what you did last summer in early honor of Halloween even though you were still in the middle of September but that didn't matter. The two of you fall asleep molded together and she wakes up to see you peacefully sleeping making her smile as she gently traces your freckles until you wake up giggling and blushing before you head downstairs and make breakfast together, laughing as music plays in the background even dancing together when Journey plays sharing a small kiss before finishing and having breakfast, you both work in your garden and in the process of rolling a joint in your backyard when Rey comes by sharing a hug with both of you and the joint before he secretly takes a picture of you sitting in chyna's lap and sends it to your other friends who are in shock and joy especially Lita who texts you "Get it girl! You and Chyna are too damn cute together!" you raise a brow before yelling at rey who takes a recording of the two of you just sharing the joint while you sit in her lap hopping up and chasing after him "OSCAR GUTIERREZ RUBIO!" she laughs as she watches you tackle rey before he eventually apologizes and the two of you are hugging each other while laughing. You and Chyna spend the rest of the day together out shopping and swimming before she grabs her things and gets in her car but as you turn to wave at her from the front porch, she gets out and walks back to you saying she forgot something before gently grabbing your face and kissing you as she lifts you up before putting you back down and waving before she heads home leaving you a giggling, smiling, and blushing mess as you walk inside and sit on your couch calling lita and telling her about the time you spent together while laying on the floor not able to wipe the big smile off your face.