Chapter Twelve: The Days That Followed Chapter Ten and 11

This chapter will include: 

-Hospitals 

-Mentions of being unconscious 

-gay people 

You have been informed. 

– 

Directly after chapter 11. 

Li'l Sydney didn't know what to do. 

Well, that happens a lot, but this time it was extra. 

She looked away and directly towards the muddy grass. She didn't want to look, oh jeez. This couldn't be happening. 

It was pouring rain, she couldn't hear anything or really see anything. The kitten tried to wipe her eyes dry with her paw, but that made them worse as her paw was soaking wet. 

Li'l Sydney's vision went shaky, she didn't want to sit up anymore, she felt like everything was powering down in the worst way possible. Her body, her energy, and her thinking all blobed together and was draining. 

She looked up and saw the cat from the other day and the day before that. 

He was far away, but not too far. And he didn't seem to be running up to the edge where Li'l Sydney was. 

He seemed frozen, and scared. Li'l Sydney couldn't really see if he was scared, but it felt like it. Maybe. 

The orange cat then seemed to look around frantically before looking at his paw which was holding something. Looked to be a phone, Sydney's phone. 

He tried to open it but the screen must have been wet from the rain. He tried to wipe it off but his fur was soaked. 

He blew air on the screen and buttons and that seemed to work a bit. The cat then seemed to frantically type in some numbers and waited while pacing around also frantically. 

His fur was puffed up (at least a bit, the rain was making it smaller), but then it went down. He started talking on the phone. 911 must have been working, it was weird that there was service but Li'l Sydney wasn't complaining. 

She felt like the only thing in her head was static, white noise, or whatever it's called. She was physically shaking, and didn't know what to do. She didn't like this, and she wanted to claw at her ears. But she didn't, she did not want to get hurt. 

She didn't hear the footsteps in front of her, she was looking down. Something touched her shoulder, but it didn't startle her. 

Li'l Sydney looked up and saw the orange cat kneeling down in front of her. His name was Peter, she finally remembered. He hadn't said anything yet, but he looked worried. By now, the rain had died down a lot, so it was much easier to hear. 

Peter: Are you alright? Are you hurt? 

Li'l Sydney didn't know how to answer the first one. Was she alright? Physically, yes- she wasn't hurt whatsoever. But she just saw her mom fall off a cliff.