Behind The Scenes

Cover drawn by cloudy_ink !

Hey, g4laxy_m00n here!

For context, this is what the AU is about:

Most characters are switched, such as:

-Greg the dog and Zuzu

-Officer Knight and Milly
(Dog Man is now Dog Cop/Zuzu, who is the result of an explosion Officer Milly and Zuzu the dog had to go through)

-Petey and Petey's Mother (Sydney Lawson)

-Chief and Sarah

-Yolay and Nurse Lady/Genie

-Molly and Flippy
(The tadpoles are now fish)

-Naomi and Melvin

-Bub and Big Jim

(This AU is still currently in the works, so there will be some characters who are not switched yet.)

There are also original characters, such as Auto-ism, who takes the role of 80HD, and Sydney's mom (Ms. Lawson), and Peter, who is Petey's father.

-

Some scenes in past books have also been altered, such as the scene in AToTK where Li'l Petey is abandoned by Petey. Sydney puts Li'l Sydney in a box with blankets and pillows and sets her in front of the police station, as she feels like if she takes care of her, she'll mess up as a mother. She then quickly runs away, as she doesn't want to be caught.

-

Fan made art, stories, videos, and other things are greatly appreciated! (That is my best way of saying that I'd loose sy mind if someone would to make something DP related /positive)

As long as there's no NSFW/sexual themes or gore (a very tiny amount of gore is ok), go ham!

-

There will be some slight dark themes in this book, so I'll put the trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapter.

-

Well, that's really all that's to it. Have fun reading!

(Most of how this story is set up is inspired by cloudy_ink  please follow them and read his stories, they're super cool.)