Chapter 5: We Wanna Be Your Imaginary Friend!

This chapter will include:
-small mentions of blood
-very small mentions of screaming

You have been informed.

This chapter has also been proof read by Auburn_Cat043. Please follow it, read its stories and thank her for putting up with my draft writing, which isn't always the best.

Date: May 15th

Time: 4:25 PM

And a little color there, some more there, and… done!

Li'l Sydney had finished her drawing! It was just a flower, nothing special. But she wanted to make more drawings, enough to make her mama feel better. Hopefully.

A white face stared at her, the figure's eyes wide with surprise and hatred. Blood dripped down to the floor. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Li'l Sydney stared at the wall, her grandmother's face etched into her mind.

She didn't want to think about it. The blood in the carpet, the way her mother had backed up, wanting to protect Li'l Sydney, and Mrs. Lawson's giant, beady eyes, staring at her.

It was too much, she didn't like it.

She shook her head and looked down at the drawing.

It had scribbles all over it.

She sighed, balling the paper up and throwing it into the pile of all the other failed drawings that had also been scribbled on.

Li'l Sydney went to reach for yet another paper, until she felt something.. a presence. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It was just… neutral.
It also felt.. chaotic.. in a way. Like its owner was childish, but also riddled with negativity.

Li'l Sydney didn't think anything of it.. It happened to her a lot, so wondering about it now lead to nowhere.

Grabbing another piece of paper from the pile next to her, Li'l Sydney picked up a crayon and started drawing. Just doodles at first, before deciding on drawing her and her mama. Hopefully this was gonna be a totally epic and awesome drawing!

Halfway through coloring, she noticed light on her paper. Like.. glowing. It was coming from in front of her. Confused, she looked up.

 Confused, she looked up