Chapter Four: Bored of the dance, I laugh in spite of myself

This chapter will include:
-yelling/screaming
-mentions of coughing up blood, death, and hospitals
-a drawing containing small shards of glass and a very small amount of blood

You have been informed.

-

May 15th

Time: 4:46 PM

Sydney sighed. It had been a really long day.

Firstly, after Auto had moved the small, beige coffee table, Mrs. Lawson began punching the door of the closet once more. After trying to put up with that, the cops shortly arrived.

Zuzu had run straight in to make sure Li'l Sydney and the others were okay. She hugged both of the calicos, before being almost immediately pushed away by Sydney, who quickly scolded the dog and told her not to hug her again (ugh, dogs).

Zuzu nodded, then hugged Li'l Sydney once more before running to help the other cops.

Then, they had to get Mrs. Lawson out of the closet. That was a lot, Sydney barely even remembered it.

They then had to find out if Mrs. Lawson actually did hurt Sydney first, to which Auto-ism joined into the conversation and showed a video tape of what had previously happened. They had been recording the whole thing, which Sydney was grateful for. That dimwit deserves to be in jail.

Right after the cops left (they asked lots of questions and insisted on wrapping Sydney's right wrist, the one she hurt, in a bandage) Sydney went into the kitchen and walked towards the cupboards.

She opened one, in which a bunch of plastic and glass cups were set there. She grabbed a glass one, as the plastic ones were mostly for Li'l Sydney.

Making her way (A/N: downtown /j) towards the sink, Sydney lifted up the sink tab, making water rush out of the faucet. She turned it to the right and waited for the water to get colder.

After what seemed to be forever (it had been less than a minute), Sydney put her paw under the water. Sydney couldn't ever see why others disliked water, even as a child. She's heard of cats who hated being in contact with it. Anyways.

The water was cold, so she filled up the glass with water. She drank it all, set the glass down and sighed.

[ ]: So..,

Sydney heard from behind her. She turned around to find Peter with a bandage covering his right ear (left ear from where Sydney was facing) from the fight (was it even a fight? Without that shovel, Peter probably would've been torn to shreds due to not having any claws because of his genetics) with Mrs. Lawson.

Sydney leaned on the counter behind her and looked at the tabby in annoyance.

Peter: Uhh..

Sydney: Yeah??

Peter sighed due to nervousness. He looked around, noticing the muted blue counters and the silver gray sink.