Meet the Main Cast!

Zuzu/Dog Cop: She has the head of a dog, the body of a cop, and the heart of a HERO!!!
She's lovable, brave, and enjoys chasing squirrels. Her role in Li'l Sydney's life is like a mother mixed with a cool uncle and a very tiny bit of gay aunt sprinkled in.

Sydney Lawson: Once known as the World's Most Evilest Cat, Sydney is now trying to become a better version of herself. Although she's not the best, she's still working on trying to get through everything of her past.

Li'l Sydney: Li'l Sydney is the clone daughter of Sydney. She's a force for goodness and kindness, and is "secretly" Cat Kid, a member of the Supa Buddies. The young calico is also the leader of her very own comic club.

Auto-ism: A friendly sentient transforming robot who is a loyal older sibling to Li'l Sydney. Auto-ism sometimes gets destroyed, but they always come back for more! They may also seem to cause lots of trouble, but they mean no harm.

Mrs. Lawson: Sydney's good-for-nothing mother. There may be more to her than she lets on. Or not- she's just an old, rotten lady.

Peter Duckhat: Although he may seem like the bad guy in the story at first, Peter has reasoning behind everything he does, even if he regrets the action. He's trying his best not to mess up and he cares a lot about other people.

(unfortunately, the images will not load. I heavily dislike Wattpad due to this.)