Chapter Two: Disbelieving, That's The Real Crime

This chapter will include:
-Paranormal activity/ghosts. No imagery, just writing. On a scared level of 1-10, it'd be a 3.

You have been informed.  

---

Date, May 15th

Time: 12:37 AM

-

[    ]: ..yes..?

Could be heard from the cheap, green touch-tone telephone, which was being held by a figure with cat-like features.

He was just about to respond, when all that could be heard was static, and then silence.

[     ]: Hello? Hello!? Sydney!???

The figure yelled, wondering if something happened, when-

He noticed the phone cord.

It had been cut.

Again.

How.. how could this happen?? Again!?? This couldn't be a coincidence. Something did this. SOMEONE did this.

But who.?

Well, it was a mystery.

But Peter wouldn't let that slide.

The orange tabby cat had been trying to contact his ex, Sydney Lawson, for the past 2 weeks. But after the first instance (which ended up in his red touch-tone telephone's cord being cut), he's been trying to find another phone. He's also been trying to figure out exactly what to say, as last time he was paralyzed with fear.

Peter looked at the phone in thought. After a few moments, he checked the time by looking at the clock on the wall. He was always good with reading traditional clocks.

The hands read:

12:39 AM

Peter got one more look at the phone and walked towards the door of his messy study room. He turned the lights off by flicking a switch down. Peter then turned around to face the now darkened room, which was only lightened from the doorway.