home sweet home

Shameless plug <33

Im writing a oneshots book, I love oneshots, however I can't find any that are recent/aren't stolen from people on tumblr! So I've started my own book, perhaps check it out? I'm more than open to accepting requests, check out the book by clicking on my profile. More answers will be there. <3
--------------------------------------------------------------

Where is y/n, is she not here??

Oh.

I look to my left and there she is, she stayed the entire time. And shes..holding my hand? Well technically not, as she has her face in my hand. How long has she been like this?

"Hey sunny, almost scared me there." Y/n says with a smile. "You should lay down a little longer, your system might still be trying to locate some of your missing wires."

She put her phone down, using her free hand to gently push down on my chest. Has she always been so soft? W-with everything that is! Soft with the way she treats us, a-and how gentle she is!

Y/n's pov

He finally ends up laying down, you can't risk him getting more damaged for trying to run fully without his system updating. You go back to your phone, scrolling through some silly images. While scrolling, you feel like you're being watched. You look up from your phone to be met with Sun, staring right at you. You looking at him caught him off guard, as he looked away almost as soon as you made eye contact. You can't help but giggle, his reaction was cute. You laughing seemed to make him feel less embarrassed, as he turned his head to look back at you.

"Whats the matter Sun?" You ask.

"T-thank you y/n, for everything." He mumbles.

"Of course Sunny, its my job to get you guys feeling better."

The two of you look at eachother, sitting in silence. Before you know it, its time for Sun to get his final check up. You motion Sun to sit up again from the table.

"Alright Sunshine, can you close your hands together?"

He sits confused for a second, then making a fist. You laugh softly, grabbing his hand and intertwining your fingers with his. You do the same with the other hand.

"Alright.." You say under your breath, taking one hand back. You jot down on your notepad, then look back up to Sun.

"Can you rotate your arms for me?" You ask, gently trying to take your other hand back.

But Sun doesn't let go, he sits and stares at your hand and his together. He seems almost lost in thought again, you start to wonder what he could be thinking. You find it interesting, how animatronics can 'think' so to say. That they are not limited to only speaking and following program, they have their own lives. You wave your free hand over suns face, trying to catch his attention. Sun jolts, seemingly coming back to reality.

"S-sorry." Sun says, hints of red on his face.

"Don't worry about it, can you rotate your arms for me?" You ask again, this time freeing your hand from his.

Sun then rotates his arms, you notice his right arm catching, before snapping into place where it should be. You jot down on your notepad to check it out tomorrow.

"Can you stand up for me and walk from the door back to me?"

Sun carefully slides off the table, you freeze, your breath catching as you realize his full height. Hes been pretty much crouched and hunched the entire time you've been working with him, seeing him at his full height was jarring. Sun noticed your staring, getting a concerned look on his face.