Wake up call

Riing..

Riiing...

RIIING!!

You snap awake, feeling for your phone on the nightstand. As your hands lock around the phone, you mutter underneath your breath, wondering who could be calling you at..

"It's 2:43 in the MORNING, what could be so important?" You yell, not even checking to see who called.

"Y/n thank god you answered, Im so sorry for the wakeup call but this is important!" The voice on the other end said, "Some teens stayed past closing time and they damaged the daycare assistant, he won't let anyone look at him."

You sat up confused, why would Eleanor call YOU for this job? The daycare bot doesn't let anyone work on him, what good could you do?

"But what could I do?" You said, feeling uneasy about the situation. "You said it yourself, he won't let anyone look at him, let alone touch him."

"Y/n you're the only mechanic left!" Eleanor pleaded, causing a small knot to form in your stomach. "Everyone else has tried, he just won't listen! He doesn't like anyone, you're the only one left who hasn't seen him." El pleaded, causing the knot to grow tighter.

"Give me 45 minutes, I'll have to get ready." You say with an exaggerated sigh, making sure El knows how much of a bother she is being right now.

"Oh THANK you y/n! Hes inside the daycare, he locked himself inside of the maintenance closet and won't come out, I'll explain more when you get here." El said, before hanging up on you.

You flop back onto the bed, staring at the blank screen on your phone and checking the time. 3:02 am.. you sigh, before pushing yourself up and heading towards the closet. You open it up, searching on the left side of the rack for the outfits you have specifically for working on the animatronics. You skim over the outfits you have for each animatronic you've worked on. The big brown sweater and black pants are neatly hung together on a coat hanger, with the head band that has his signature top hat and bear ears hanging loosely on it. The pink blouse that says "Lets Eat!" In gold lettering with the pair of blue jean shorts on another. You look at the outfits you've made specifically for each one of the bots, wanting them to feel special and more relaxed when you come to visit.

You snap back into reality when your hands land on the outfit you made for the slight chance you'd get to work on the sun and moon animatronic. A one piece outfit, half covered in yellow with orange stripes, and the other half covered in a dark blue and white stars. Plus a head band with a few small bells on it, making it so when you walked, you made a ringing sound.

You grab the outfit and started to change, slipping off the pajamas you were wearing and quickly putting on the one piece. You head straight to the bathroom and wash your face in the sink, making sure to use colder water to wake yourself up. You slowly put on some eyeliner, making sure to give yourself a more rounded look, similar to the eyes of sun.

Before leaving, you head back into your room and grab your tool kit from underneath the bed. You grab your keys and coat, before locking the door behind you and heading straight to your car. It takes you around 20 minutes or so to reach the pizzaplex, luckily the highway takes up the majority of the way there. As you sit in the drivers seat, you're left with your own thoughts.

What if its all for nothing?

What if he doesn't let me near him and hes decommissioned..?

..What if he attacks me??

As you pull yourself together, you start the car and play some music.

...

The drive wasn't long, almost no one was on the road at this time. You pull into the employee reserved parking and made your way to the employee entrance in the back. The pizzaplex was dark, with a few lights scattered around to prevent total darkness. The sounds of bells rang around you as you made your way to the daycare, though you paused at the door. You breathe in, before slowly pushing it open..

Edit: changing first person to second. <3