fixer upper

"Y/n its 6am.."

"WHAT??" You yell as you flip your head around to face her.

"Ehe..I thought you knew.." El said as she walked over to sun. "Looks good, need any help with his body plating?"

"That would be wonderful." You sigh as you rummage through the box and grab the plating...

...

"8:49." Eleanor said.

"Oh my GOD I want to go home." You groan as you screw the left leg covers together. You step back, finally finished with all of his physical repairs. "Thank you el, I really appreciate it."

"No problem really, I felt horrible leaving you alone with this mess.." She sighed, walking over to the computer to check on the progress with his chip.

You walk over with her, peering over her shoulder and seeing the screen read 97% done.

"You got this yourself y/n? I have to get sammy ready for daycare." She says as she grabs her bag and making her way to the door.

"Absolutely, give her a big hug for me!" You yell after her, before turning to face sun. All that is left for him is his chip to be ready, and to turn him on to see how the upgrades work. His chip helps connect all of his sensors, as well as his memory and coding. Whatever he was hit with knocked it out of place.. So you took the extra precaution to update it completely.

Ding!

You turn around to see the chip has been fully updated, as well as downloaded back into the computer. This was done to get evidence for pressing charges against the vandalizers. You walk over and grab the chip and unplug it from the computer, then making your way back over to sun, grabbing the flat head, you unscrew the back of his face plate and carefully put the chip back inside.

Alright..lets hope he doesn't freak out..

You take a deep breath, then..

Click!

You step back and watch anxiously, waiting for him to wake up. You notice he shifts slightly, then his eyes open.

"Hey big guy! How are you feeling?" You say, giving him a smile. You watch as he scans the room, before his eyes land on you. He slowly puts a hand on his face, feeling it. You swear you notice his eyes light up before a smile spreads across his face.

"Cool isn't it? You're more animated for the kids! Now you can make all the silly faces you want!" You laugh, watching as he feels his face all over, then checking out the rest of his body.

"Sorry we didnt have any spare outfits, but I made sure to get el to send in an order for some new ones." You say as you turn around to place your screw driver back into the tool box.

"Y/n.."

"Yes sun?" You ask, turning around but grabbed in the process.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N!!" Sun yelled, picking you up twirling you around the room.

"WOAH SUNNY BE CAREFUL PLEASE!" You yell as you grab onto sun for dear life, before looking down to see you're much higher in the air than you would like.

"Oh heheh sorry y/n!" He said, giving you one last squeeze before he puts you down.

"Its alright big man, but we still got some testing to do before you head back to work." You point to the table, he sits. You walk up to him before saying, "We have to test out your updated heating elements, as well as your sensory system to see if all is wired properly." You stare at him, wondering how youre even going to start..

Hes so tall, why the hell would they make him so tall for??

"Y/n? Is there something wrong with my face?" He asks, lowering himself so youre able to reach the top of his head.

"Oh im sorry haha..just lost in thought I guess." You say, feeling embarrassed about staring at the poor guy. You grab the back of his face plate, before reaching over and getting the screw driver, screwing it into place. You place down the flat head, before reaching up and touch one of his rays, rubbing your thumb on each one, making sure that hes able to feel it.

"All good?" You ask.

"Yes ma'am!" He says with a huge grin.

I wish all the animatronics were this friendly..

You smile, still in your thoughts. You trail your hands down his face, making sure hes still able to feel everything. You go down to his shoulders, starting with his left arm you trail a finger down.

"Just let me know if you can't feel anything."

You touch each of his fingers, before starting on his right arm. You sigh in relief as hes able to feel everything so far. You touch each one of his fingers again, before going back to his chest.

"I do this for everyone, so if you get uncomfortable just let me know alright?" You give him a warm smile, and he nods his head back. You go down his chest, as you reach near his waist you feel him flinch. You immediately remove your hands.

"You alright??" You ask.

"O-oh! Im alright! I promise! Im just ticklish is all haha.." he says, a look of guilt on his face as if he felt sorry for worrying you.

You carefully put your hands back, slowly moving down his left leg, then his right. You felt relief, hes able to feel everything just fine. You stand back up, before asking, "Think you will be able to turn on the heating for me?" You say as you stretch your arms out for a hug. His face seems to light up again, before leaning over and picking you right back up and placing you on his leg. You pay close attention to the heating, making sure its not too hot as well as even throughout. So focused infact you don't even notice his gentle rocking, his humming, or the fact that you're slowly falling asleep. You slowly lose your grip in the hug, becoming more limp as well as leaning more into him. You feel him gently rub your back, before scooting you closer to him so you don't fall off the table.

Right before you drift off, you feel yourself being gently lifted up..