: ̗̀➛ BEST BLURB

1. When Last Night Didn't End by Exequinne 

The blurb is very interesting. Even if the storyline is not so unique but is really something different by the plot twist. It seems really intriguing about what is going to happen so I guess you did a great job. Keep it up! 

2. The Playboy's Hijabi by Princessziya20

The blurb is very interesting. You asked some questions at the end so readers would really be hooked by the storyline. The first line may really catch the attention of most readers. It is very good overall. Keep it up! 

3. The Cursed Gift by footnoteofhappiness

Overall, it was nice and simple but significant. It would have been more interesting if you posed some questions at the end. It gives a clear idea of what is going to happen but there's still something mysterious about the whole plot. Good going, Keep it up!

4. The Nanny by ONE_H_
The story's intriguing with so many elements, but there's something missing. The blurb feels loose and the grammar inconsistencies confuse me at every read.

5. Paint a Smile by bancurebitch

Okay, I know who Stray Kids are (especially the two boys on the cover), but the blurb seems vague. Spot on in terms of feelings, which tells readers about the tone and underlying themes of the book. But I think the blurb can be more specific in terms of the main characters, the issues they're in and the stakes they're up against.

══════・❃・WINNERS・❃・══════

First Position - When Last Night Didn't End by Exequinne

Second Position - The Playboy's Hijabi by Princessziya20

Third Position - The Cursed Gift by footnoteofhappiness

══════・❃・CONGRATS・❃・══════

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and also a special thanks to Aryaxsidneet  and RookWri78 for judging this genre!

💫BEST WISHES💫