: ̗̀➛ WARMTH SECTION PT.1

1.  The Obscure Downsides of Fame by Obscunima

Title: 6/10
Cover: 3/10
Blurb: 6/10
Plot: 9/15
Creativity: 10/15
Grammar: 10/15
Characters: 3/5
Interaction with the readers: 2/5
Overall: 10/15

Total: 59/100

Review: Starting off with the title, I love how you have created a title that directly brings us into the main theme of the story but I would suggest having a small title enough to capture the reader's attention. The cover needs a whole change from head to toe as it isn't enthralling to plunge in readers. Always remember, that a good cover will always bring in more readers. I do love where the plot is headed to where two guys burdened with fame find it hard to solve their own problems, but from the chapters I've read, there were more dialogues rather than descriptions which kind of made me confused about who is talking and where. I suggest combining a descriptive passage-to-dialogue ratio to make it more readable and engaging. There were slight grammatical errors which can be easily rectified by using grammar checkers, Overall, I love the book but with the changes mentioned above, it is simply going to shine!

2. Crown by jayda_1o1

Title: 4/10
Cover: 3/10
Blurb: 4/10
Plot: 8/15
Creativity: 9/15
Grammar: 8/15
Characters: 3/5
Interaction with the readers: 3/5
Overall: 9/15

Total: 51/100

Review: Starting off, I'm not quite sure how the title is related to the story as it's quite common and vague. I would suggest having a title that directly relates to the story. The cover needs a whole revamp as it's not very enthralling and it's tough to read the author's name. The blurb though short and concise is a bit confusing as the word 'she' is quite often used but the readers might get confused about who this 'she' is. The blurb can have an addition of the setting of the story and a bit more details on the characters without giving away too much. The plot was great and Star's character development did keep me invested to find out more about her. There are a lot of grammatical errors and many misspelled words but those can be corrected with grammar checkers. Overall, the story would stand out with the changes mentioned above.

3. Betrayed Trust by Marwa_Hussaini6

Title: 7/10
Cover: 6/10
Blurb: 5/10
Plot: 7/15
Creativity: 7/15
Grammar: 6/15
Characters: 2/5
Interaction with the readers: 2/5
Overall: 7/15
Total: 49/100

Review: Let's be honest here, there were a lot of grammatical errors starting right from the blurb that actually cut my flow of reading. Words after full stops must be capitalized and so many words were misspelled like 'Los Angeles' in the first chapter which kind of makes the readers turn away from reading your book. The book needs a whole grammar check from head-to-toe and I would suggest using Quillbot or Grammarly to do the job. Secondly, the writing style was a little bit bland. It looked more like I was reading a kid's book than a book written by a teen or an adult. I would suggest using professional writing like using 3rd POV or 1st POV and other elements that make the writing look professional. Overall, I love your passion for writing but I really would suggest you go through the above changes.

4. Forgiveness No Punishment by ArabelaTaylor

Title: 4/10
Cover: 4/10
Blurb: 4/10
Plot: 6/15
Creativity: 6/15
Grammar: 5/15
Characters: 2/5
Interaction with the readers: 2/5
Overall: 6/15