: ̗̀➛ KPOP SECTION PT.2

1. Call Out: Astro by silverstar_01

Title: 8/10
Cover: 8/10
Blurb: 8/10
Plot: 12/15
Creativity: 11/15
Grammar: 11/15
Characters: 4/5
Interaction with the readers: 3/5
Overall: 12/15
Total: 77/100

Review: The plot, characters and the way you weave them together with a sprinkle of suspense is amazing. For a person who's just heard of Astro, I'm now invested in them thanks to your story. Plus, there is an actual plot with horrid consequences (unlike some fanfics), which got me keen in finding out how this story ends.

2. Love to Hatred by Lucandaa

Title: 5/10
Cover: 6/10
Blurb: 6/10
Plot: 6/15
Creativity: 6/15
Grammar: 5/15
Characters: 3/5
Interaction with the readers: 2/5
Overall: 7/15
Total: 46/100

Review: Don't be disheartened by the score or my review...I'm sure other readers have better experiences. There is constant head hopping within each chapter, and so it's become strenuous for me to read and understand what's going on. I suggest writing this story in third person omniscient, which gives the author the power to show and tell what various characters (and not just one or two) are going through. Now, about the plot...it seems interesting. Yes, it gives the potential "angst fanfic" vibes...but I'm curious with how Y/N's love for Taehyung morphs into hatred. So, good job on that.

3. CIPHER by kpop_ellen

Title: 7/10
Cover: 6/10
Blurb: 4/10
Plot: 9/15
Creativity: 10/15
Grammar: 10/15
Characters: 3/5
Interaction with the readers: 3/5
Overall: 9/15
Total: 61/100

Review: Maybe it's just me, but from the title and the blurb (which is actually the logline)...I was really hyped for hardcore action and sleuthing. Nevertheless, it was nice to meet the characters. I wonder what their first joint mission would be. 

4. Truth in a Masquerade by crimsonbrine

Title: 9/10
Cover: 8/10
Blurb: 8/10
Plot: 12/15
Creativity: 11/15
Grammar: 9/15
Characters: 4/5
Interaction with the readers: 3/5
Overall: 12/15
Total: 76/100

Review: I'm intrigued by the murder case and the top suspect in this story. Moreover, I like how you've given some depth to the main characters. I admit I was a bit startled with how this story started with Taehyung's POV, since he's not either of the two main characters...but I've read the first five chapters only. I think Taehyung will play an important role. Also, the scenes feel choppy and rushed, so I suggest accurately describing the characters' thoughts and actions.

5. Love Language| Choi Soobin FF by YeonJeanLynn

Title: 7/10
Cover: 7/10
Blurb: 3/10
Plot: 10/15
Creativity: 10/15
Grammar: 10/15
Characters: 3.5/5
Interaction with the readers: 3/5
Overall: 11/15
Total: 64.5/100

Review: This story is just so sweet. I like Y/N, Soobin and their conversations. I did get confused with the bullies part in Chapter 3-4 and the scenes are a bit rushed, so I suggest introducing them by their names and adding just a tad more descriptions of everyone's actions and thoughts. 

6. Paint a Smile by bancurebitch

Title: 6/10
Cover: 6/10
Blurb: 5/10
Plot: 8/15
Creativity: 8/15
Grammar: 6/15
Characters: 2/5
Interaction with the readers: 2/5
Overall: 7/15
Total: 50/100

Review: I could not grasp what was going on in the first five chapters, unfortunately. Other than the characters (just their names and what they look like, since I know Stray Kids), I was really confused. For someone who likes BLs, I think this story can be written more in depth...since you can include quite some themes (I think I caught ragging and trauma).

══════・❃・WINNERS・❃・══════

First Position - Hunters by Yeontanaaaaaaa

Second Position - Call Out: Astro by silverstar_01

Third Position - Truth in a Masquerade by crimsonbrine

══════・❃・CONGRATS・❃・══════

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and also a special thanks to RookWri78 for judging the above stories!

💫BEST WISHES💫