: ̗̀➛ BEST COVER

1. Dragon Trails by AlphaSheWolf-

Review: The font is stunning, with its captivating slanted and flowing style. Next, the picturesque dragon in the picture is truly inspiring. The reason it ranks first is due to the short title and the cover's simple yet attractive design, making it appealing to readers. Simply put, it's simple but better.

2. A Memory of Starfires by Aravis-Brightspell

Review: This cover is truly captivating and excellent. The tiger depicted as the starfire is even more appealing to readers. The font is exceptional as well. It takes second place due to the title being long, yet the text font remains professional and pleasant.

3. Hypodermic Transgression by NxnsxgnorsDxmon

Review: Overall, this cover is good. I appreciate the sparkling and pleasant design created by the writer or designer. However, it takes third place due to the long, highlighted title. Nonetheless, the font is nice, especially with the dark red sparkle in the title, which truly captures the readers' attention.

4. One nights stand forever by ArabelaTaylor

Review: For this cover, the design is rather simple, but the font is truly remarkable. The way the word "stand" electrifies the overall appearance. However, this cover could have been even better if the designer or writer had added a bit of sparkle to grab the readers' attention.

══════・❃・WINNERS・❃・══════

First Position - Dragon Trails by AlphaSheWolf-

Second Position - A Memory of Starfires by Aravis-Brightspell

Third Position - Hypodermic Transgression by NxnsxgnorsDxmon

══════・❃・CONGRATS・❃・══════

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and also a special thanks to MsOnirique for judging this genre!

💫BEST WISHES💫