Saved By The Principal

Senia POV

Coach Sam:...absolutely, egregiously unacceptable!" she scolded.

Coach: Have you ladies lost your minds?" she yelled as we looked down at the floor.

Coach Sam: You broke two tables and broke the new bookshelf Mr. Oliver put in yesterday!" she continued.

Coach Sam: I-I mean how ridiculous is this! The eleven of you in a class room, FIGHTING?!"

Coach Sam: what were you guys even fighting about?!" she yelled as no one spoke up. Glancing over at Ryan, she had a sly smirk on her face as she fiddled her fingers.

Coach Sam: Ms. Girard since you think this is funny, do you want to explain to me why you guys were fighting?" she sassed as Ryan looked up.

She stared at Coach Sam, not saying anything as I could tell it was pissing her off more.

Me:..they jumped Diana." I spoke up as Coach Sam looked at me.

Me: we heard the commotion in the hallway and saw that Lori and her friends jumped on D."

Lori: they jumped on her because she hit me in my face!"

Diana: You saw me coming-."

Lori: I did not you stupid bitch!-."

Diana: oh I can show you stupid, I can fucking show you stupid!" she lunged as Lori did. Intercepting them, Coach Sam stopped them as Principal C stood up behind his desk.

Coach Sam: Have a seat!" she yelled at them. Glaring at each other, Diana plopped down as Lori sat down as well on the other end.

Mrs. Clover:..I don't know what has gotten into you ladies, but this, this is not okay." she finally spoke as her words hit harder then Coach Sam's.

Mrs. Clover: You are all brilliant and extraordinary young ladies, to see you guys acting like animals is beyond me." she scolded.

Mrs. Clover: I have no words for this." she scoffed.

Mrs. Clover: I almost want to take you guys off the Senior Trip." she said as I shot my head up.

China: No that's not fair!-."

Coach Sam: It is fair! For how you ladies just acted it is fair!" she stamped as my heart sank.

Coach Sam: As cheerleaders on the SAME team you guys should know how it looks to outsiders when you guys are fighting each other!"

Coach Sam: what if this was a football game, a basketball game?! Are you guys going to fight each other infront of the other team?!"

Lori: No Coach Sam, this was different-."

Coach Sam: there is nothing different about this! You guys are a team, you guys are suppose to be sisters! Fighting your teammates in class is the same thing!"

Coach Sam: My number one rule is no fighting on the team because it can break the trust you guys have for each other when we are doing stunts! It can cause injuries, Senia and Lori you know this!" she said as I hung my head again.

Coach Sam: My two captains are fighting each other? What is that?!" she snapped.

With nothing to say, she slapped her hands to the side as she mumbled stress words to herself as Clover stepped forward.

Mrs. Clover: Yall are off the trip."

Nique: Mrs. Clover!-."

Mrs. Clover: it's final! This was a wasted day and you ladies knew better!" she exclaimed.