The Random Idea

Ryan POV

Coach Sam: Let's go ladies!" she yelled as we rolled our eyes. Scrubbing the locker room, I nearly gagged as I cleaned the toilet.

Coach Sam: I want everything neat and cleaned. Nothing should be out of place." she said as Lori groaned.

Lori: How long are we doing this for?" she whined at Coach.

Coach Sam: For as long as I want. Since you ladies want to act like animals and fight each other you get to clean for as long as I want." she repeated.

  Sucking her teeth loudly, I flushed the toilet I cleaned and went to the next one. The smell arising from it made me turn away as I scrubbed it without looking.

Flushing the last toilet the locker room doors opened as the boys walked in from football practice.

Ace: Oh shit." he started as the boys came in behind him.

Ace: About time we get a little house service." he teased as the football team laughed.

Coach Sam: Mr. Acenio, would you like to join them?"

Ace: No ma'am." he quieted down.

Coach Sam: Then I suggest you head to the back and get changed." she said.

Clearing his throat, I continued to scrub the toilet as the football team walked by. A gentle but taunting slap on my ass made me blush as I knew it was Maurice.

Disappearing to the back, they were having a jolly ole time back there as I finally got done with the last toilet.

Flushing it, I stood up with a smile as I seemed to be the only girl done with her station.

Me: Coach Sam, I'm all finished." I said proudly as the girls groaned. Eyeing me she came over to my station and checked all the toilets. Opening each cubicle, she nodded in approval as I smiled at her.

Coach Sam: Very nice Ryan." she approved.

Me: Thanks, can I go now?"

Coach Sam: Very funny." she smirked turning around. Grabbing a large rag and some cleaning liquid she shoved it into my chest.

Coach Sam: Here, the showers need some cleaning." she grinned as my mouth gaped.

Me: But they are in there?"

Coach Sam: Ask before you clean." she grinned. Walking away from me I glared at the back of her head as China stood up.

China: You better go, you get the best one." she said as I rolled my eyes. Holding my breath, I began my walk of shame down to the showers as the boys were playing around.

Thanking the heavens that most of them were dressed, I was very uncomfortable as they made me squeeze past them. Looking around, I tried to find one of the boys at least but it was no use as I was short and all of them towered over me.

It was like the needle in a haystack and I was the needle. Pushing more, I bumped into one of them making them drop their watch.

Me: I'm sorry." I worried as he picked it up. The tattoos on his body were familiar as he spun around.

Davone: Ryan?" he frowned as I sighed in relief.

Me: Hi Von." I mumbled.

Davone: What you doing back here, you looking for Reese?"

Me: N-No, I mean a little. Coach Sam sent me back here to clean the showers but I don't know where I am going." I worried.

Biting down on his teeth, he put his watch on before respectfully grabbing the front of my shirt. Trailing me behind him, he pushed his teammates out the way making a better path for me.