...Welcome Back Ryan!!

Senia POV

Me: do we have to have pizza?" I asked as he put the drinks out.

Dion: baby girl if you don't want to eat pizza you don't have to order it." he said.

Dion: we could settled for some chinese food or sum." he said.

I smiled small as he kissed my cheek. Even though we went to our own back to school party as a friend group we never had a our own. This was our Senior Year and with how we started it, we needed this get together.

Me: did you get the drinks?" I asked as he laughed.

Dion: babygirl." he stopped.

Dion: you acting like they aren't family. They know where to get the drinks and everything." he laughed kissing my cheek.

Dion: you worried bout nun." he said. Sighing, I guess he was right. I just wanted the vibe to be good, I wanted us to have a good time with one another and not be forced to be in the same room.

I was really talking about Ryan being in the room with us. She was my bestfriend and I had not talked to her in what felt like ages.

When her and Reese broke up, I swear I thought all she needed was space. But seeing how she was, there was more that happened to her over that month and I felt bad for not reaching out to her.

Me: can you just please make sure we have all the drinks?" I asked as he opened the fridge.

Dion: You mean all the drinks Ry likes?" he caught on as I winced. Sucking my teeth, I closed the refrigerator and pressed my back to it.

Me:..something happened to Ryan over the month before school." I mumbled.

Me: there is something wrong with her and she feels like she has no one in her corner." I said.

Me: so I wanted to get everyone together for her so that maybe she can see we are still here for her." I admitted.

Me: is that bad?" I asked as I had told the rest of our friends we were having a party for back to school when really it was to get Ryan back in the fold.

Dion: Ain't nothing wrong with that." he smirked. Smiling small, I kissed his cheek as the door to my house opened.

JJ: waddup!" he yelled as he came in with China, Jania, Nique and Splain.

Dion: wassam." he laughed as I hugged the girls.

JJ: Reese just pulled in." he said catching my attention.

Me: was Ryan with him?"

JJ: Na.." he said as I sighed. The front door opened as Reese came in, closing the door as I approached him.

Reese: wassup Nia-."

Me: where's Ry?" I blurted.

Reese: damn ain't no love for me?" he said as I sighed.

Me: Hi Reese, where's Ry?" I reworded. Chuckling, he kissed my cheek as he walked in.

Reese: ion know." he said as I frowned at Dion.

Dion: nigga I thought she spent the night with you?" he said.

Reese: she did." he mumbled.

Reese: at some point she slipped out." he said a little down. Slapping my hands down on my hips I grew irritated with her getting away again.

Me: Reese you were suppose to keep here there." I whined as he frowned.

Reese: ain't no one told me that." he snapped a little.