I met Abraham Lincoln

Time period is during season 2!
I'm on that writing grind fr

There's not really a big description for this one it was just a funny idea I had I guess

Written 12.9.2023
Word count: 1536

Hugs and kisses! Enjoy! ★彡

——

     Okay, so where exactly was Mk?

     He was in an empty void surrounded by nothing but white. Did he die? Was he dreaming? Where exactly was he? What time was it? He was hungry.

     Mk shrugged off the disturbing thought that he had no clue where he was and began walking into the void of nothingness. He walked for a few minutes and look around, even though there was nothing to look at but white. He was literally staring into a blank void, yet that somehow managed to entertain him.

     Mk continued walking and eventually his surroundings turned from white to all sorts of colors. It slowly faded into an actual landscape, with a blue sky, green hills, maple trees, and a small village. Mk turned back to see the void of white he emerged from and shrugged. At least he was... somewhere?

     He continued through the greenery and eventually walked down a green hill with daisies and through the small village. There were houses and shops, and in the center of it all was a large church with a huge bell on the top. This village looked a little something straight out of a history book, old and peaceful.

     Mk frowned as he realized that people who wore simple dresses with bonnets and dark tailcoats with top hats were looking at him strangely, as if he was the queerest object they had ever seen. Mk shook his head as he realized that he was wearing his signature red bandana with his yellow jacket. He certainly stood out amongst these... Citizens?

     He kept walking and tried to ignore all the strange glances that came his way until a large house made of white marble stood before him. Mk tilted his head to the side in curiosity. This building looked strangely familiar, yet he couldn't recall where he'd seen it from. Perhaps a book? Oh wait, he didn't read. Could it have been a movie? Oh wait, he was always distracted by something else to watch a movie in one sitting. Could he have seen it in person? Oh wait, he didn't travel anywhere besides china.

     So what was this place? He wouldn't know for sure until he took a look, so he set off to do exactly that. Mk walked up the white stairs and through the white pillars the lifted the roof high into the air. He walked through the doors and before him was a single desk in a large room, with many windows around the walls and flags hung up and displayed. Sitting at the desk was a man, who looked about 40-ish, with a tall black hat and a scruffy short beard. The man eyed him before a smile grew on his face, and he set the papers he was holding to the side and clasped his hands together.

     "Who are you?" Mk asked the man as he walked forward with caution. The man gave him a warm smile, and was about to speak before Mk cut him off, "Wait wait, don't tell me... Travis Scott?"

     The man shook his head, and Mk looked around and eyed the flags hanging on poles and on the walls.

     "Okay.. if I remember from elementary school, that's the American flag. So.. this White House looking place... American flag... uhm..."

     He put two and two together and he snapped his fingers, "Oh! Your a president of the United states! Right?"

     The man smiled and nodded as Mk punched the air and did a small victory dance, "Ok ok, don't tell me.. You.. Are you James Garfield?"