Car crash

Time period comes after season 4!!

Okay yall don't shit on me for this cause I know next to nothing about cars so bare with me here.
Again, this isn't twilight level writing so hold your shit and hear me out.

Currently writing this on the worst writers block known to man yet I already scrapped a whole chapter with 3000 words and I don't plan on doing it again
This chapter is short and just for funsies, it's nothing really special

Also I wrote this like a month ago lmao so while this is releasing I'm working on a few more things

Also kids, take car crashes seriously irl like that shit ain't a joke if your in one or if you know someone who has been in one

Friendly reminder; don't recklessly drive, kids!

Written 8.11.2023
Word count: 1724!!

Enjoy!

——

Wukong stared at the car keys in his hands blankly. He then looked to Mk and frowned. "Kid.. I don't think this is a good idea. I don't even know what these things are." He sighed, spinning the keys around on his finger. Mk grinned and waved his hand dismissively.

"Don't worry about it, Monkie king! Learning how to drive will be good for you! You know you can't use your cloud to get around
Everywhere." Mk chuckled. Wukong blinked.

"Yes it can." He said with a straight face.

Mk sighed. "Monkie king, you said you wanted to blend in more, right? I don't think using a straight cloud to get place to place is blending in. Driving has its advantages, you know!" He beamed, putting his arm around the kings shoulder happily. Wukong stared at the Tuk-tuk infront of the two and frowned.

"Seriously, I don't think I'm rea-"

"Nonsense! You're never not ready for anything! Your words, not mine." Mk smirked, crossing his arms as if he made a point. Wukong groaned and put his hands up in defeat.

"Alright alright. You win, kid. God, Pigsy is going to hate me after I bash up his car, but I'll blame it on you. Lead the way, kiddo." He said, putting his hands in his pockets as Mk cheered. The kid grabbed the king by the hand and led him towards the Tuk-tuk.

Wukong was in the drivers seat with Mk in the passengers seat. Wukong eyed the wheel suspiciously and examined it. Mk pointed to the wheel and chuckled. "It's not going to hurt you, Monkie king. The wheel is basically your best friend when it comes to driving. Without it, you're as good as dead!"

Mk then pointed to the slot where the keys go. "And this guy is what turns the whole thing on! Put the key in there, turn that sucker, and then pull that lever right there." He said, patting the king on the back for reassurance. Wukong nervously put the key in and turned it. He then pulled the lever and jumped as the vehicle came to life.

"I still really think that this isn't a good idea." Wukong muttered, tensing as he put his hands on the wheel. Mk shrugged and pointed ahead of the two.

"Alright!" Mk said, "You see those things over there? Those are traffic lights. To keep it short, green means you're free to drive right past that sucker. Yellow means 'WOAH! SLOW DOWN!' And red means to hold your shit and wait for the lane over there to cross." He said, turning to see his mentors hands literally shake as he nodded.

"Oh yeah, and then there's these, like, modes if that makes sense." Mk shrugged. "There's a lever over here to switch those modes. I don't know what the heck they're called or what they mean, but whatever."