Drunk [Shadow peach]

This is the first oneshot and it's SUPER BAD just know that the ending part was supposed to be funny and not weird um ok yeah these suck so

This oneshot contains alcohol and self harm!
Time period is after season 3!
This was written at 2 in the morning! Sorry if there's mistakes or something! (The tone right now is supposed to be sarcastic because it's funny PLEASE LAUGH)

Written 6.7.2023
Word count: 2436!!

Enjoy!

----

Macaque was rather bored. He lay on a branch in a tall tree, gnawing on a mango as he searched for something to do. Nothing fun came to him, as he was running out of ideas for causing mischief. He looked to the side to see a few peaches sprouting on a nearby tree. It was peach season once again, he remembered. He grumbled at the sight of the sprouting fruit, remembering who it was associated with.

That's when an idea came to him.

That's it! Wukong! He hasn't bothered Wukong in awhile, he knew that. At least that was something he could do to cure his boredom.

Macaque hopped down from the tree and dusted off his pants, throwing the pit of the mango he was eating to the side. He slipped through a shadow portal and ended up on Flower Fruit Mountain. Macaque couldn't even remembered the last time he was on the mountain. Some time before the Bone Demon incident, definitely. Macaque walked through the familiar forest, already plotting the mind tricks he would play on the Monkie King. Macaque enjoyed the thought of messing with him again.

He slipped back into a shadow portal to find himself at Wukong's cliff. Yet, there was no sign of the King. Macaque blinked in confusion. He thought for a moment before making his way over to the tree where the king would usually lay on. Yet there was nobody there. How odd.

Macaque groaned in frustration as he tried to think of another place Wukong would be at. The only other place he could be was probably in his cabin, most likely sleeping or eating random bullshit. Macaque shrugged and dipped back into another shadow portal. He poked his head out of the portal to see the living room of Wukong's cabin. The room was completely trashed, and the place smelled like.. What was the smell? Was that sour milk? Or liquor? Macaque shook is head and continued looking for Wukong. No sign of him.

'Where the hell is this moron?'

Macaque looked around a little bit before giving up. The fool was probably hanging out with Mk, since he was no where to be seen.

Suddenly, Macaque heard a loud crash coming from a room down the small hallway. He hadn't checked that one yet, he assumed it was some sort of storage room. He walked over to the door and tried the handle. It wouldn't budge.

Macaque yanked on the handle some more, wondering if it was just rusty. It was definitely locked. No problem, locked doors never stopped him. He fell through a portal once more and found himself in the room. It took a hot second to process what he saw in there.

On the floor, holding a bottle of vodka, was Sun Wukong. Empty glass bottles surrounded the king as he chugged the remaining liquid out of the current bottle he held. He was sitting with his knees tucked into his chest, leaning against a tall cabinet as he hiccupped and cried. He dug his face into his knees and made noises that sounded like crying, or words Macaque couldn't make out.

Around the door was smashed bits of glass, blood covering a few shards. Macaque assumed that the glass on the floor used to be an empty liquor bottle that was thrown at the door. But why was there blood? What did Wukong do to himself?

Macaque sighed as he stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself to the drunk Monkey. Sun Wukong paid no notice to him.

"Peaches.. *sigh* What did you do?" Macaque groaned in frustration, rubbing his eyes.