Vaggie and Charlie

"C'mon hun, a day off front the hotel isn't gonna kill you." Vaggie reassured as Razzle and Dazzle sat up front in the limousine, Razzle driving while Dazzle gave him directions.

"I just- What if Alastor looses his temper? Or what if Husk gets cranky? You know how he is when people get on his nerves." Charlie said, her hands fidgeting in her lap, "Maybe it would be better if we turned back-"

"Nonono, we're going out, and you're going to have fun." Vaggie took Charlie's hand, "And you're going to relax."

Charlie managed a smile, giving Vaggie's hand a gentle squeeze, "Alright Vaggie, I promise not to stress out over the hotel today."

"That's my girl~" Vaggie cooed, pressing a kiss to Charlie's forehead.

"So where are we heading?" Charlie asked, her mind distracted from her worries for the time being.

"It's a surprise, hun." Vaggie replied, a sly smirk on her face, "You'll just have to see when we get there."

"Oh come on, Vaggie." Charlie whined playfully, "Pleeease tell me where we're going."

Vaggie snickered and rolled her eyes, "My lips are sealed."

Charlie relented, and cuddled up to Vaggie, resting her head on her shoulder. It made Vaggie feel at ease when she heard Charlie let out a relaxed sigh, letting out a pleased hum as they passed the drive in comfortable silence. She'd been incredibly concerned about Charlie lately, managing the hotel was starting to wear her down. Even with Alastor's help, things could still be incredibly stressful for her, the residents were all sinners condemned for their bad behavior after all. Some of them could be a lot more trouble than Vaggie thought they were worth. Not Charlie though...she saw value in everyone.

That was one of the things that had caused Vaggie to fall for Charlie so hard, her never ending belief in others. She really admired the amount of faith Charlie had, something she herself struggled to even have a smidge of. Whenever the positive side seemed impossible to find, Charlie would keep on going until she found it. Her unwavering faith was infectious, hell it had gotten Vaggie to believe that the hotel could actually work.

The limousine came to a stop, and Dazzle quickly jumped out and opened the door for the both of them, giving a little bow as they stepped out. Before them was a large building with swarms of sinners and the occasional hellborn coming in and out. When Charlie's eyes fell on the mall they were stopped outside of, her eyes lit up and she took Vaggie's hand in her own. She was practically buzzing with excitement, which made Vaggie smile. A good shopping spree always gave Charlie a good distraction, especially when there were signed advertising new clothes inside.

"C'mon, Vaggie!" Charlie exclaimed, quickly making her way up to the front door of the mall.

Vaggie let out a laugh, "I'm coming!"
.
.
.
It didn't take long for Charlie to have picked out over a dozen outfits for each of them to try on, as if they were putting on their own little fashion show. Vaggie mostly watched as Charlie tried things on, but occasionally got roped into trying on some clothes. Razzle and Dazzle watched with eager eyes, clapping happily or shaking their head depending on how the outfit looked on them. It didn't take much convincing for Charlie to get the two little goats to try on a few things themselves, her and Vaggie filling in for the audience. Though Vaggie didn't really have much of an opinion in the way of clothes, she did her best to add her input, the smile on Charlie's face making it worth it for her.

"Hey Vaggie, should I go with the red top, or the blue one?" Charlie asked, holding up two shirts for Vaggie to look at.

Vaggie contemplated for a moment, trying to figure out which one of the shirts had looked better on Charlie when she had molded them, "I'd go with the blue one, hun. What do you guys think?" She looked at Razzle and Dazzle, and felt a little relief when she saw them nodding with bright smile.

"Alright, if you say so!" Charlie said with a chipper smile, "Now that we've looked through all of the clothes, what do you want to do?" Charlie asked, catching her girlfriend off guard.

"Oh- uh- we don't have to do anything for me, Charlie. This is your day to relax."

"And my day to relax includes spoiling my girlfriend who so sweetly got me away from work today~" Charlie pressed a quick kiss to Vaggie's lips, making the other girl blush brightly, "Now tell me where you'd like to go, Vaggie. If you want, I'll buy you some new knives for your collection."

That peeked Vaggie's interest, "...that...sounds nice."

Charlie let out a chuckle, Dazzle ran to pay for the outfits they were taking, and Razzle went to put away the clothes they weren't taking back where'd they'd been found. Once everything had been situated, the group started to make their way to a different section of the mall where various weapons were out on display. Though living in hell came with many downsides, one of the benefits was knowing that you could find just about anything you were looking to buy anywhere, and not have to worry about anything like permits and lessons...though that did also contribute to causing sinners to do the most vile of things.

Vaggie stopped dead in her tracks, eyes being drawn to medieval weapons store that had a large sword on display in the front. It had a shimmering blade the color of midnight, and a deep purple handle adorned with beads of obsidian. It looked sharp enough to slice through brimstone, and was by far one of the most gorgeous pieces of weaponry that Vaggie had ever seen. Everything in her wanted to have that sword to wield, but she stayed quiet, not wanting Charlie to buy her something that was so obviously outrageously overpriced.

"So~ Do you want that sword?" Charlie asked with a grin, a teasing glimmer in her eye, "You don't I don't mind getting it for you if you want it."

"We were going to get knives though-"

"Swords are pretty close to knives. They both have blades and can slash through stuff." Charlie said, wrapping an arm around Vaggie's waist, "Vaggie, if you wanna get the sword, then let's get it. I think it would look perfect with you anyways, I mean look at it. Something that gorgeous has to belong to an owner just as gorgeous."

Vaggie let out a snort of laughter, a gentle burst of shyness taking over her as she hand came up to hide her smile, "Did you just imply I was as gorgeous as a sword?"

"Yep!" Charlie exclaimed, taking the hand Vaggie had covering her smile and pressing a gentle kiss to her knuckles, "And you loved it~"

"I did." Vaggie admitted, intertwining her fingers with Charlie's, "C'mon Princess, let's get your knight a new sword."

"Anything for you Miss Knight."