Have A Little More Husk

"Al~" Angel Dust cooed, gently running his fingers through the hair of the man who's head was in his lap.

"Mhm?" Alastor was in one of his rare states of social burnout. To recharge his social batteries, the deer demon had found that resting his head on Angel's lap and letting the spider pet his head did the job great.

"Wouldya wanna go out sometime this week?"

"Do you mean a date, mon cher?"

"Yeah~"

"That sounds delightful, darling. Did you have anything specific in mind?"

The spider leaned over his boyfriend and planted a gentle kiss on his mouth, "What if I told ya that I wanted to make it a surprise?"

Alastor gave him a smile full of love, "I'd say that sounds wonderful, my dear."

"Ya such a sweetheart, Al~" Angel Dusty grabbed Alastor's hand with one of his free ones.

"Only for you~"

"I know, and that's why I'm so lucky to have ya~" Angel chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on Alastor's nose, making the deer's cheeks turn bright pink.

"Angel-"

"Well ya are!" Angel Dust was just straight giggling now.

Alastor just sighed leaned up a bit, a gentle smile on his face as he gave the spider a tender kiss on his lips, causing Angel to run red. He may have liked to flirt and fluster the shit out of Alastor, but Angel Dust still got off guard by little, sweet gestures like this. It wasn't like he'd been showed actually affection by many people before. The deer kissing him on the other hand, absolutely loved being able to fluster Angel a little, even if he only managed it a few times.

"Can you two take your horny asses somewhere else?" Husk had been walking by, in search of a drink.

"Aw~" Angel managed to quickly recover from Alastor's kiss, "Ya jealous, Husky~? Wanna join in?"

Husk looked like he'd vomit, "Ew."

Alastor snorted down a laugh, "He'd just ask Nifty if he wanted affection, Angel. No offense darling, but Husk has swung more towards the ladies for as long as I've known him."

"Well ya never know when a gay awakening will happen, Al~ I'd love to be responsible for that." Angel had been purely joking, but he felt a sinking feeling in his chest when he saw the bartender's affection. Husk didn't look amused, annoyed, or angry, he was just starring at the ground with a bland expression on his face.

"Husk, we was only joking."

"Husker, are you alright?" Alastor had sat up, slight concern nagging at him.

"...fuck you both." And with that, Husk walked out of the room.

"...did he seem off to ya, Al?"

"Strangely...yes..."

———

"Anne, I don't like you like that-"

"Well Henry, why did you spend so much time with me!? Mary Anne threw a vase at the man's head, narrowly missing, "Why all those flowers!? The gifts!?"

"You're my friend, Anne! Am I not suppose to show my friends that I care about 'em!?"

"You don't do what we did with friends! You don't hold your friend while they cry themselves to sleep! You don't show your friends so much affection and love!"

"But why!? You were going through a rough time with your ma passing away! I just wanted to show that I'm here for you! Why can't I take care of you when you're life is falling apart!?"