chapter 19

the doors opened and Roxy came through them as she smiled at her daughter.
Roxy: he's right honey it could be possible you have both our powers so let's go get you a pet, remember nothing that would eat your Aunt and Uncles.
Amaya: yes Mommy. Tech and Roxy both took Amaya to find a pet but nothing spoke to her she wanted a pet she could play with, and couldn't find something she liked.
Tech: see anything you like Amaya?
Amaya: no not really Daddy i was hoping to find a pet to play with but i don't know anymore.
Roxy: oh baby it's okay listen i know it's hard but look i just want my little girl to be happy besides if you could have a sibling we'd be happy but sadly i can't anymore.
Amaya: why Mommy?
Roxy: during a fight i got hurt badly and the doctor gave me bad news saying i can't have anymore kids, so i'm sorry sweetie i'm not able to have a baby anymore. Tech wrapped his arms around Roxy as they helped Amaya look for a pet but she couldn't find anything she'd like they all just left. once heading back to HQ everyone saw how upset Amaya was.

*at HQ*

Amaya went to her room and everyone noticed how upset she was.
Duck: what's up with Amaya?
Roxy: she couldn't find a pet she liked but i told her that i couldn't have a baby anymore.
Ace: oh right the fight we had with one of the villains. Tech held Roxy close to him as he put his head on top of Roxy's.
Lexi: what if we got find the Fuzz - zs i know it'll make Amaya happy.
Tech: but how they're probably down deep in the fischer i highly doubt we can find them.
Roxy: Tech we both know we just want our little girl to be happy but let's see if we can find her something that would make Amaya happy.
Rev: hey guys Rip sent something for Amaya. Ace came back with Amaya and she saw the box and walked over to it then opened it to see it was a Robo Amigo.
Amaya: a Robo Amigo?
Roxy: Rip sent it to you when he heard about how upset you were. Amaya looked at the robot then put it back in the box and walked away with her ears down as her tail was droopy.
Rev: don't you like it Amaya?
Amaya: not really but please tell Rip no thanks i don't want a Robo Amigo. everyone looked at Amaya and wondered what to do in order to help cheer her up.
Roxy: oh damn if only we could do something i'm out of ideas now!

Tech: now calm down Roxy you know not to get so worked up your dark flames could go everywhere!
Roxy: i know i know i'm sorry Tech but i just want to make Amaya smile again, i hate seeing our little girl so unhappy.
Tech: we'll think of something Roxy now calm yourself besides a big day for us is coming and it will be our party.
Roxy: well i have i a dress that might drive you insane. Roxy flicked her tail against Tech's nose and he grabbed his wife by the waist as she laughed.
Tech: you drive me completely crazy! everyone laughed and Roxy was let go then Tech went to the lab but he saw Amaya and he walked over to her and put a hand on her head.
Tech: Amaya what's wrong?
Amaya: i never told you this Daddy but i wanted a baby sibling but it seems i won't be able to have one. Tech held Amaya close then picked her up as then he felt arms around his neck, and looked at Amaya.
Tech: look sweetheart i know your upset but the situation your Mother was in was out of our hands, don't you have friends to play with at your school?
Amaya: no i keep getting called a freak just because i'm half coyote i don't want to go to school anymore Daddy.
Ace: Amaya what else do they call you?
Amaya: i don't want to talk about it Uncle Ace.
Roxy: we might as well head down there tomorrow and see what is going on down there.

*next day*

Tech and Roxy were at Amaya's school and saw she was sitting alone at a table by herself they both walked over and sat down next to Amaya.
Roxy: sweetie what's wrong? Amaya showed her arm and Tech gently took it to see a scrape on Amaya's arm.
Tech: what happened?
Amaya: i got pushed to the ground some boys are picking on me.
Tech: how dare they harm my little girl.
Amaya: Daddy can we go home please? the teacher came out and asked them to follow and they did as Amaya followed them she sat down in front of the desk.
Mrs. Anne: it seems you both know that Amaya is being picked on.
Tech: yes we noticed and Amaya doesn't want to come here anymore.
Mrs. Anne: it's understandable i'm sure Amaya would love to learn from her family.
Roxy: what do you think Tech i mean your a scientist and a brilliant inventor.
Tech: i only want what's best for my little girl we will be home schooling her thank you for this Mrs. Anne but we must be going now. they left and Amaya was walking beside Tech as she held his hand then felt a rock get thrown at her and it made Amaya bleed a little bit, another one was about to come until Roxy used her magic to stop it and crushed it to pieces.
Tech: no longer will you boys hurt my daughter.
Tony: so what she's a mistake.
Roxy: you take that back my daughter is not a mistake she's a perfect little girl, and no longer dealing with you or your friends and we're both still the Loonatics so no more harming my daughter.

Tony: sorry but i had no idea Amaya was the daughter of two heros.
Tech: next time think before harming my little girl. they all left and Amaya wanted to cry a bit until Tech picked up Amaya as she held onto him.
Roxy: honey why don't we go take care of your wound and have some family time with everyone.
Amaya: i'd like that thank you Mommy. they both left and went back to Loonatics HQ so they could enjoy some family time.

*tiny time skip*

after Amaya had her tiny wound cleaned up then was sitting on the couch with Ace he took notice and saw how unhappy she was.
Ace: hey cheer up Amaya everything is going to be alright now.
Amaya: how so Uncle Ace?
Ace: now you be made fun of and Tech can give you great science lessons he did that with your Mom and she was a big help when they were friends, she was so happy when your Dad asked her to marry him.
Amaya: i remember that Mommy and Daddy both told me that story but they never told me of how they met. Daddy even told me about Mastermind she sounds scary.
Lexi: she's not all that scary just a big pain in the butt. Amaya giggled and hugged Lexi as she hugged her back then both Roxy and Tech, walked over as they sat down on the couch and the others joined as well then the movie started.

(a/n: i want to give a shout out to Braydenwarren639 he has given alot of support to my Loonatics book so thanks for the support)

while enjoying the movie Amaya fell asleep during it and Tech noticed then he gently picked up Amaya as she moved her arms around his neck, Ace turned off the TV and everyone went to bed. Roxy and Tech went to Amaya's room then Tech gently laid Amaya down on her bed then Roxy gave Amaya her stuffed coyote and wolf as Amaya hugged both her toys close to her chest, they both gave Amaya a kiss on her forehead and they both left so Amaya could get some sleep.
Roxy: (sigh) i can't believe we are now going to home school our little girl.
Tech: it's for the best and i can give her the best science lessons she's ever had. besides (picks up Roxy bridal style) our wedding anniversary is coming up.
Roxy: how can i forget there will be a big party to celebrate five years since we've been married. they both kissed then Tech carried Roxy to their room as they both got ready for bed, although Tech was having a bit of a nightmare and jolted up covered in sweat as he looked at Roxy while she was still alseep.
Tech: (lays back on bed) what was that nightmare whatever it was it was just a dream and i still have my family. Roxy moved a bit and woke up to see her husband awake and swaeting.
Roxy: Tech what's wrong?
Tech: nothing Roxy it was just a nightmare scared the life out of me. Roxy hovered over Tech and looked at him with a smile then laid on his chest and felt arms around her waist as she looked at Tech.
Roxy: you know it was just a bad dream right?
Tech: yeah i know but it scared me and i'm still afraid to loose you and Amaya.
Roxy: you won't ever loose us ever so try to go back to sleep or i will use a spell to make you sleep.
Tech: don't even think about it just having you here beside me is enough. they both cuddled and went to sleep woth smiles on their faces.

everyone was sleeping peacefully and knew things would be different.