chapter 8

Tech helped Roxy up gently as she held onto him and looked at everyone with a tired smiled, and heard her stomach grumble then Roxy blushed in embarrassment.
Zadavia: sounds like you need something to eat Roxy.
Roxy: yeah guess i could eat but how long was i asleep?
Lexi: two days but we're glad your awake. Roxy hugged her best friend as Lexi hugged her back then looked at Tech with love in her eyes, then walked with the team to the ship and they went up to the surace.

*at HQ*

everyone had gotten some food while Roxy was coming into the living room and smelled her favorite food.
Roxy: ooh i smell burritos and are those Abuelita's tamales?
Tech: your favorite also picked up your favorite dessert. Roxy's tail was wagging and Tech chuckled at his girlfriend and set the food down on the counter and Roxy sat down so she could eat, Slam tried to take some food but Roxy blasted his hand with her magic.
Roxy: nice try Slam look i don't think eat all of this food myself you guys can join me.
Duck: thanks Roxy. everyone sat down at the table and began digging into the food then Roxy had her fill and took a sip, from her drink after eating a bit of food Roxy went to go train a bit since she was feeling a bit stiff. Roxy went to the virtual trainer and got ready to work out.

*in the virtual trainer*

Roxy was hitting the holograms then dodged an attack then blasted her magic at the hologram and was sweating her tail off, then right before she could hit the other one it was turned off and Roxy saw it was Tech who turned it off and she looked at him while panting.
Tech: how long have you've been training in here?
Roxy: maybe a couple hours or five who knows i was trying to train since i was out for two days i feel so sluggish, but yet i just want to keep you guys safe your always getting electrecuted Tech. Ace and the others are always getting hurt especially after Sypher i still don't understand why he couldn't take my magic.
Tech: Roxy calm down your stressing yourself out you know how your magic tend to freeze things a bit. Roxy looked down and saw the ice at her feet then sighed as she leaned her head on Tech's chest.
Roxy: i'm sorry Tech it's just i don't know what's going on with me, maybe i should go meditate Ace did say it helps calm the nerves. guess i'm still a little on edge after almost loosing you.
Tech: you won't loose me Roxy i promise you that but why don't we go join the others for a movie, and hopefully it will help you calm down even Zadavia thinks you could use a break. she wants you to go spend time with your family tomorrow they were happy about that idea. Roxy playfully rolled her eyes and walked away but shot a small beam towards Tech and it hit his butt which made him yelp.
Tech: YEOW! what was that?

Roxy: (smiles smugly) nothin Tech.
Tech: you shot me with your magic didn't you?
Roxy: maybe.
Tech: Roxy. Roxy ran and knew Tech would chase her then she ran to her room while screaming as Tech chased her, into the living room.

*in the living room*

everyone was getting ready to watch a movie until the heard Roxy scream and saw her running with Tech behind her, then Roxy was grabbed by her waist as she screamed from it.
Tech: i gotcha.
Roxy: not fair i thought i could out run you this time!
Lexi: you know you two are cute together right?
Roxy: gee thanks Lexi. just as Roxy was trying to get out of Tech's grip he picked her up and htrew her over his shoulder which surprised her, Roxy was kicking her legs and tried to get out of Tech's grip.
Tech: no use I've been working out to keep you like this.
Roxy: i was wondering why you felt so masculine let me guess you've been doing it since we got gene slammed?
Tech: yes i have. Tech walked over to the couch then heard a young voice and saw it was Isa.
Isa: uh what's going on here?
Roxy: ask the coyote Isa he won't let me go even though i know his weak spot.
Tech: (eyes widen) you wouldn't?
Roxy: try me now put me down or i will tickle you.
Tech: not happening you'll just run. Roxy huffed and looked at Isa as she winked then smirked as she tickled Tech, as he started laughing and dropped Roxy as she got away from him.

Duck: looks like the genius got out smarted by his girlfriend.
Tech: i'm gonna get you for that Roxy.
Roxy: yeah well good luck handsome. Roxy went to get a bed ready for Isa since she was going to spend the night with Roxy and her second younger cousin is coming it was Mia and she was exicted to see Roxy, the girls both hugged Roxy as she hugged them back and they all sat down in the living room then Roxy felt herself being pulled towards Tech as they looked at each other with loving smiles.
Ace: alright Duck got a scary movie so Isa and Mia i hope you won't be scared.
Mia: we can handle it we watch scary movies with our older siblings all the time.
Roxy: and when i used to babysit them so what's the movie called Duck?
Duck: Haunted Village sounded cool it's supposed to have a monster in it.
Tech: this should be good. everyone sat down after Duck started the movie and the girls were hiding behind Roxy as she held onto Tech everyone had wide eyes, the movie had ended with the monster attacking someone and it was over.
Mia: is it over?
Roxy: i don't want to open my eyes.
Ace: it's over whew it was good but think the girls are scared.
Roxy: i'm not scared Ace but the girls and i are going to bed see you guys in the morning.

*tiny time skip*

everyone was in bed but Roxy was tossing and turning her bed then jolted up from a nightmare.
Roxy: maybe i shouldn't read scary stories before bed anymore. just as Roxy was about to lay back down and go to sleep until she heard a scream even Mia and Isa heard it, they all ran to the living room to see everyone was there.
Lexi: i guess i wasn't the only one to hear that.
Roxy: no we heard it too but who screamed it sounded like the movie.
Tech: did someone leave the TV on?
Rev: no i didn't.
Slam: uh uh. the lights went out and everyone got spooked by it.
Ace: okay that's creepy.
Roxy: tell me about (activates night vision) Mia Isa stay close to me. the girls held Roxy's hand then felt a hand on her shoulder and saw Tech was next to her then heard something Roxy smelled it as it was coming towards them. a tentacle took Rev and he screamed then Roxy tried to help but only her light powers were working and she tried her dak magic but it wasn't working.
Roxy: my dark powers their not working.

*at sunrise*

Roxy had gained control of her dark powers then after she had admitted she was afraid and was in, the combat simulator and was trying to think while training and was hit by the one of the droids. Roxy fell to the ground and felt hands on her shoulders only to see it was Ace then was helped up from the ground.
Ace: you alright?
Roxy: no i'm not Ace i can't focus not after last night my dark magic took the form of monsters, and they could've hurt you guys i should just leave until i'm myself again.
Ace: not a good idea Mastermind could hurt you along with all the other villains we faced.
Roxy: i'm sorry Ace but i can't help you guys anymore i'm not meant to be a Loonatic. Roxy left the simulator and went to her room as she sat down near the window and looked outside then heard Zadavia's voice.
Zadavia: Roxy i thought you were with the team?
Roxy: no i'm sorry Zadavia but my dark powers are not stable i need to control them better, i should leave until i am fully in control of them again i hope the others would understand. i asked Tech to take my younger cousins home since my family lives in a manor outside of town, i just want to keep everyone safe.
Zadavia: Roxy your Mother did the samething you are just like her. go do what you must now you must hurry. Roxy left and went out her secret passage hoping no one would hear her not even Lexi then made it outside and heard Tech talking with the girls.

Isa: thanks for taking us home Tech.
Tech: not a problem girls i have been watning to get out of my lab more. but i have to ask did your Mom teach you girls to be brave or was it cause of Roxy?
Mia: it was Roxy and our big sister they were so brave when they faced a bunch of theives trying to rob our home.
Tech: really now she sounded very brave. then again she did save my tail when i was turned to stone i could never forget how enchanting Roxy when she played her guitar, she would play to help calm my nerves when i was stressed. Roxy smiled at the memory and used her magic to teleport some where else.