chapter 13

as everyone was fighting then Pierre held Roxy with his arm around her neck then Roxy used a high kick and it hit hom in the face, as Roxy grabbed Pierre and swung her leg around as she kicked him back.
Roxy: one way to kick off my birthday by kicking some villain butt (whistles) Tech give me a leg up! Tech put his hands togther and gave Roxy a boost as she kicked Pierre in his back then binded him with some rope.
Lexi: when will you learn we will always defeat you. once Pierre was taken back to prison Roxy changed back with her magic then walked over to get a snack since fighting can work up an appetite, and Roxy knew in a few days would be Day of the dead she would be able to celebrate her Mom's memories.
Tech: Roxy can i talk to you?
Roxy: sure Tech. they both walked off somewhere then they both stopped and Roxy looked at Tech seeing he wasn't himself as they walked out onto the balcony and looked out at the backyard.
Roxy: Tech is everything alright?
Tech: i'm fine Roxy it's just i want to ask you something and i'm afraid you'll hate me. Roxy looked at Tech then held his face in her hand as he looked at her Roxy looked at Tech with love in her eyes.
Roxy: i could nver hate you Tech what is it you wanted to ask me?
Tech: Roxy your the most amazing girl i had ever met and i'm glad we're together i admire how strong you are, and your enchanting when you sing the only girl to have ever won my heart especially when you told me you loved me. Roxy was blushing and looked away from Tech then felt his hand under her chin and looked at Tech while still blushing.

Tech: what i'm trying to say is (gets on one knee) Roxy would you do me the honor of being my wife (holds out box) and marry me? Roxy was shocked and her hands had flew up to her mouth as tears came down her cheeks.
Roxy: are you serious?
Tech: so what do you say?
Roxy: Tech yes yes yes yes! Tech smiled and put the ring on Roxy's left hand as he stood then was kissed by Roxy as he kissed her back, they both pulled apart and Roxy still had tears coming from her eyes.
Roxy: oh god i can't stop crying i didn't expect this oh god babe.
Tech: guess we should tell everyone the good news then. they both walked inside and walked over to everyone as Roxy was holding onto Tech's arm.
Ace: what was all that yelling we heard it in here?
Tech: i asked Roxy if she would like to be my wife.
Duck: you what? Roxy held her left hand out and showed everyone the ring she had on her finger.
Anna: i don't belive it Mija your getting married?
Roxy: i am Abuelita and it will be the coyote i love the most. Tech kissed Roxy on her forehead and she leaned against his chest Marcus was so happy for his little girl.
Marcus: i am so proud of you if only your mother was here she would want to see this.
Roxy: i know Dad but at least your here.

*few days later*

everyone was getting ready for Dia De Los Muertos Roxy was helping out after she had finished decorating she was in the kitchen making her famous suger skull cookies along with sweet bread then ehard footsteps only to see it was Tech, and Ace as they walked into the kitchen Roxy smiled at them then put the cookie sheets on the counter to cool off. Tech wrapped his arms around Roxy's waist as he kissed her head.
Ace: everything smells so good in here.
Julieta: that's cause Uncle Marcus is helping us bake but he's not feeling too good so i told him to go lay down, and we would take of this.
Tech: smells delicious. Tech was about to grab a cookie until Roxy smacked his hand and he looked at his fiance.
Roxy: don't even think about it mister those are for my Mom besides i'm making some for us that way you don't try to be so sneaky, then again with your magnetism powers your probably going to steal one.
Tech: maybe.
Ace: you did Tech i saw it.
Roxy: Tech E. Coyote you are such a theif!
Tech: it's not my fault your cookings so delicous. Roxy looked at him as she pushed Tech out of the kitchen sos eh could finish cooking.
Ace: did he really have to steal a cookie?
Julieta: can you blame him Roxy's sugar cookies are the best in the family close to my chocolate chip cookies. hey Roxy hows the Pan Dulce coming?
Roxy: just made four batches and a couple extras to take home okay maybe too much Pan Dulce.

*at the celebration*

everyone was having fun and the kids were enjoying the game they were playing since Roxy told them about it.
Duck: i'm gonna get you Roxy!
Roxy: your fault for dressing like a pinata Duck your supposed to dress in Dia De Los Muertos outfits not a pinata. Idiota hey Ace you and the others look great.
Ace: thanks Roxy so is Day of the Dead always like this?
Roxy: mainly for my family witht he marigolds the petals help our family members join us here in spirit i always feel them here especially Mama, she always called me her little rose she i have my thorns but mostly her little angel. (tears up) i would always make her favorite every year which is sweet bread and sugar cookies but for my Grandmami and Grandpapi i always put their favorite fruits strawberries and cherries, i remember Mama and i would always fight for the last one (laughs) oh man i swear she taught a few moves that took me a long time to perfect.
Ace: i'm sure she's proud of you.
Roxy: thanks Ace i'm glad your like a brother to me.
Ace: sure anything for you sis.
Max: Mija would you care to sing the song you wrote for tonight?
Roxy: alright Abuelo. as Roxy walked on stage Tech was ready to surprise Roxy as she was going to sing.

as Roxy was dancing as she was singing Tech stepped out and danced with her, while wearing his outfit Roxy smiled at her fiancee and danced together while Roxy was singing. after the song was over Tech helped Roxy down from the stage as they went to enjoy the feista Tech picked up Roxy by her waist and spun her around as they danced together.
Tech: you were great up there.
Roxy: thanks Tech but at least you were with me Mi Corazon. Tech spun Roxy around and dipped her as she held onto him with her hand around his neck.
Tech: i love it when you talk Spanish. they both kissed and enjoyed the dance.

*at HQ*

it was the next day and everyone was doing their own thing as Tech and Roxy were going over things for their wedding, then heard Zadavia calling and walked over to see what was going on.
Zadavia: Marcus had told me the news congratulations Roxy and Tech but i need you two to complete a mission by yourselves.
Roxy: we'll do what we can Zadavia.
Zadavia: good luck Zadavia out.
Ace: be careful you two.
Tech: we will and if i know my girl she's strong. Roxy smiled at Tech then they both left and went to get ready for the mission.

*on the mission*

both Roxy and Tech saw what was going on and they saw it was Ophiuchus Sam Roxy growled and Tech put a hand on her shoulder so she'll calm down.
Tech: calm down he'll hear your growl.
Roxy: i can't help it but i see Fudd is down there too he tried to hunt down Ace but it won't work, they're up to something i know it call it my instincts i can't help it. they both jumped down and started fighting both Sam and Fudd Roxy got grabbed by Fudd and Sam pointed a gun at her head.
Sam: i'd hold still if i were you darlin.
Fudd: you would make a great prize.
Roxy: drop dead i'm engaged you bone heads.
Tech: exactly now get your hands off of my woman or else! Roxy used a shocking spell then freed herself and fought beside Tech as they won the fight, then Tech held Roxy close to him while glaring at Fudd and Sam.
Tech: keep your hands off of my woman she's not all that she seems. Roxy smirked while showing her fangs as they got a bit longer and as it scared the villains, Roxy did a binding spell also shut them up with a slime that would dissolve when they were back in prison. the police took them and Tech took Roxy by her waist as they both looked at each other then Tech kissed Roxy as she kissed him back.
Tech: i think it's best we head back.
Roxy: agreed Mi Corazon. Tech answered his wrist comm to see it was Zadavia.
Zadavia: well done you two take the rest of the night off you deserve it.

*back at HQ*

the couple both walked in and sat down on the couch so they could relax but heard the rest of the team come out from the elevator.
Duck: well well if it isn't the love birds.
Roxy: shut up Duck we just got back so give us a break (sighs and gets idea) hey Tech come on let's go to our quiet place, we deserve to relax especially after our mission.