chapter 2

Roxy: you really think so Tech?
Tech: i know so you will be great out there. Roxy hugged Tech as he hugged her back then heard Zadavia and she told them a villain was about to attack, they all got ready to fight then saw it was Pierre Le Pew and the girls both tackled him to the ground.
Roxy: why are you here Pierre we defeated you before there is nothing here for you.
Pierre: there is one thing i want and that is you Roxanne! Pierre grabbed Roxy and put a collar around her neck so she couldn't use her magic.
Ace: let her go Pierre!
Pierre: not a chance she shall be my madmoiselle. Roxy's eyes widened and she reached for Tech as he tried to grab her hand but it was too late they were gone.
Tech: no Roxy we gotta find her before Le Pew does something to her!
Ace: we'll find her.

*at Le Pew's hide out*

Roxy was fighting against Pierre but was thrown to the ground as she tried to punch him but was smacked to the ground.
Pierre: best behave yourself if you want to stay alive mo cher.
Roxy: like i would submit to you i'm not some submissive dog which i'm not.
Pierre: it would be best to watch that mouth of yours i would hate to ruin such a beautiful face. Roxy growled at Pierre then was put into a cell as she tried to ram the bars but nothing worked, as she growled at Pierre.
Roxy: you won't get away with this my team will stop you!
Pierre: we shall see about that. Roxy growled then looked up at the sky hoping the team would find her.
Roxy: please guys hurry and find me who knows what Pierre might do to me. Roxy laid down and looked up at the moon waiting for the others then went to sleep.

*tiny time skip*

later in the night Roxy heard the door open and saw Pierre come inside then chains shot out from the wall, and locked onto her wrists Roxy tried to get out of the chains but nothing was working.
Roxy: are the chains necessary?
Pierre: in way yes but there is one other design about your collar it has an endless sleep unless it's removed, so pleasent dreams my dear. Pierre pressed a button on a remote and Roxy felt a prick from her collar and felt herself go in and out of sleep.
Roxy: (presses button on communitcator) Ace Tech help me please Pierre put a collar around my neck it's putting me in an endless sleep, please hurry and find me please ... hurry and find ... me. Roxy had fallen asleep then it had worried everyone.

*in the ship*

Tech: hold on Roxy we're almost there i promise.
Ace: we're here now let's get our friend back. the ship had gotten to Pierre's hide out and they all fought him along with his goons then Tech held Pierre by his suit collar.
Tech: where is Roxy you skunk!
Pierre: in the secret room she won't wake because of her collar. Tech threw Pierre to Slam,Rev and Duck as they held him back then they went too find Roxy once Tech found the secret room they all saw her chained up and asleep Lexi tried to wake her up but nothing worked.
Lexi: she' won't wake up Roxy come on wake up!
Ace: why isn't she waking up?
Tech: (looks at collar) Ace call the mayor and ask her to reschedule the concert for Roxy until we can wake her up, and it will take me sometime to get the collar off of her. (picks up Roxy bridal style) now let's go good thing you got the chains off of her wrists Ace.
Ace: let's go home.

*at Loonatics HQ*

everyone walked into the base and Tech gently laid Roxy on the couch and she moved a bit then Tech gently moved her bangs out ot the way.
Max: oh my Mija is she alright?
Duck: we don't know the collar on Roxy's neck won't come off.
Anna: Tech please help our granddaughter.
Tech: don't worry she'll be alright i need to take Roxy to my lab and i can work on getting the collar off of her, so i promise Roxy is going to be alright i won't stop until i get it off of her. Tech gently picked up Roxy bridal style and carried her to his lab and laid her on a table so he could help her.

*in Tech's lab*

Tech: i promise Roxy you'll be alright i promise now let's see about this collar. Tech tried everything to get the collar off and used his powers which broke, the locking mechanism and Tech gently lifted Roxy's head as he took off the collar and gently laid Roxy's head down. Roxy moved a bit and Tech looked down at Roxy as she moved more and fluttered her eyes open only for her to see Tech above her.
Roxy: n ngh T Tech?
Tech: yeah it's me and Pierre is taken care of he won't ever hurt you again.
Roxy: i don't feel so good.
Tech: it's alright your probably just hungry come on let's get you something to eat. just as Roxy was about to get up she almost fell over until Tech caught her and she blushed at him.
Tech: your still a bit woozy let me take you downstairs. Tech picked up Roxy bridal style and she moved her arms around his neck as he walked downstairs.

*in the living room*

Roxy: what did you guys order pizza?
Ace: yeah Rev went and picked it up for everyone since Slam eats a lot.
Roxy: don't remind me but i am starving i could eat a whole pie by myself.
Lexi: don't worry Tech got one for you both to share. Roxy was set down the got hugged by her grandparents as they said they were leaving and heading back to Mexico.
Roxy: be safe getting home Abuelita and Abuelo. they left and everyone began eating but noticed Roxy had devoured her pizza.
Duck: woah solw down toots you'll choke.
Roxy: sorry (burps) i guess i was more hungrier than i thought.
Lexi: hey Roxy drink this it should help wash down the pizza. Roxy smiled and gratefully took the soda as she took a drink from it then let out a burp.
Roxy: whew i needed that but i'm going to get a shower see you guys later. Roxy went to her room and went to the bathroom and got ready to shower.
Ace: at least Roxy is home but sadly we didn't get to see her sing.
Duck: i bet Roxy will get her chance again.

*next night*

everyone was at the party after yesterdays event and Roxy was looking out through the curtain and she saw everyone from yesterday, and Roxy was trying to calm her nerves.
Tech: Roxy calm down it's going to be alright trust me show them who your are.
Roxy: how are you so good at calming me down?
Tech: just know how when it comes to you so i wish you luck. Tech went to join the others as Roxy grabbed her guitar and got ready to sing the curtains opened and Roxy got ready.
Roxy: hello everyone i would like to thank the mayor for giving me another chance to perform my song, especially after yesterdays mishap so this song was something i wrote for the kids. Roxy began playing her guitar and took a deep breath.

You tucked me in, turned out the lights
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair, had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when
I looked back

You had to do it all alone, make a livin', make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold in tight
I promise you, there will come a day
Butterfly, fly away

Butterfly, fly away, butterfly, fly away
Flap your wings, now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly, fly away, butterfly, fly away
We've been waiting for this day
All along and knowing just what to do
Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, fly away

Butterfly, fly away
Butterfly, fly away

after the song was over everyone cheered and Roxy blushed a bit and waved at the crowd.
Roxy: thanks everyone i'm glad you all enjoyed it. and just know my team and i will always protect Acmetropolis from any threat. Roxy walked off of the stage and was hugged by the kids as she gave them all a big hug.
Ally: that was a great song thank you Roxy.
Roxy: your welcome kids now i should go join my team but go ahead and give them a big thanks for saving the town. the kids all thanked the team and they all told the Loonatics how much they love them.
Ace: thanks kids.
Tech: one day you might be able to great things like us.
Lexi: do what best suits you kiddos.
Rev: she's right.
Duck: and you all will do great things one day.
Slam: uh huh.
Roxy: their right so follow your hearts and see where it guides you but always stay on the path of light never fall, into the darkness it never does anything good for you. the kids all nodded and went to enjoy the party while a waiter came over with some drinks which turned out to be punch.