chapter 14

Tech got what Roxy was saying and followed her as they both went to get changed into their swimsuits, while the team knew they needed some alone time.
Lexi: let's leave the love birds alone they need some alone time so don't bother them Duck.
Duck: trust me i won't Roxy would just blast me with her magic so i do not want to deal with that again.

*with Roxy + Tech*

they both walked into their private hot spring Roxy got it heated up then took off her robe to show a new swimsuit which, might have made Tech's eyes bug out a little bit.
Tech: woah.
Roxy: what?
Tech: you look great. Roxy was wearing a magenta two piece swimsuit and climbed into the water as she relaxed then Tech climbed in, then moved closer to Roxy as she looked at him.
Roxy: what are you doing?
Tech: is it wrong for me to want a kiss from my fiancee?
Roxy: no it's just there is one thing that could lead to another.
Tech: that's what you think. they both looked at each other and leaned in and kissed each other their kiss had gotten passionate Tech leaned down and kissed Roxy on her neck as she moved her head to the side to give Tech more access to her neck.
Roxy: Tech (gasp) easy this will be a first us both.
Tech: it'll be alright you did say you wanted to start a family.
Roxy: when we're married smart guy. Roxy got out of the water then Tech followed behind then grabbed Roxy by her waist which made her scream, and tried to get away from her fiancee but nothing was working.

Lexi: hey guys i heard screaming everything alright?
Roxy: everything's fine Lex Tech just won't let me go!
Tech: Lexi why don't you and the team go out and have some fun.
Lexi: (looks confused at Tech) uh okay but don't have too much fun you two.
Roxy: no Lexi help me please! Tech took Roxy to their room and she struggled against him then they ended up in their room.

*in Roxy/Tech's room*

Roxy: Tech put me down! i don't like being carried around like this ngh! Tech put Roxy down after he had locked the door then Roxy looked at Tech feeling nervous about something, Roxy tried to run but was grabbed by Tech and she looked up at him.
Roxy: what are you doing?
Tech: i just want to make you happy Roxy would you consider having a family with me our little one running around, they'll be just like us maybe more so like you.
Roxy: nah our child will have your smarts possibly my magic who knows. they both kissed each other and landed on the bed as their kiss had gotten more passionate, it had started to get more heated which would result in something for them both.

*two months later*

Roxy was getting sick in the bathroom Lexi walked in and saw her best friend getting sick, Lexi held back Roxy's hair while she was throwing up.
Lexi: what's wrong are you alright?
Roxy: no i don't feel so good maybe it could just be a stomach bug or who knows but let's go join the others, in the meeting room it could be something from Zadavia.

*in the meeting room*

Ace: hey you two made it. (looks at Roxy) hey Roxy you alright?
Roxy: i'm not sure Ace i feel so sick to my stomach whatever mission Zadavia has for us i think i should sit this one out, i don't want to slow you guys down due to me being sick.
Zadavia: i heard that Roxy and it would be best if she stayed behind now team it seems Mastermind is behind one of her schemes, she is trying to destroy down town you need to hurry now. Zadavia out.
Ace: so who's going to stay behind and keep an eye on Roxy?
Roxy: Ace don't worry about me I'll be fine just go all i need to do is lie down, and i should be better by the time you guys get back.
Ace: okay but we promise to be back soon. Tech kissed Roxy on her forehead and left with the team Roxy watched them leave and knew they would be alright, Roxy activated the security system so no villain could get inside as she went to lay down but sat down on the couch and watched them fight.
Roxy: i know they'll be alright and i have the security system on so nothing is going to hurt me, i even put a magic barrier so only the team and my family can get in even Zadavia. Roxy feel asleep after she got something to eat and went to sleep on the couch but didn't know the team had finished the mission.
the team had came back and saw Roxy asleep.
Ace: hey Tech why don't you take Roxy your guys room.
Tech: right. Tech gently picked up Roxy as she leaned her head on his shoulder then walked to their room as she laid Roxy down on the bed, so she could sleep.

Tech: sweet dreams Roxy. as Roxy was sleeping she was having a nightmare then she shot up covered in sweat then heard the door open and saw Tech come in he walked over to Roxy as he held her close.
Tech: it's alright it was just a nightmare i'm here.
Roxy: it felt so real i just can't explain it.
Tech: (sigh) i promise you Roxy it's going to be alright now come on let's go see the others. they both left the room and Roxy smelled food cooking and felt hungry like crazy.
Rev: uh Roxy are you alright?
Roxy: yeah i'm fine just really hungry.
Ace: well sit down we all just hit up New China Town and got enough food so dig in. Roxy her share of the food and everyone looked at her with questioning  looks.
Duck: looks like someones feeling better.
Roxy: yeah i guess i am but i'm just really hungry.
Slam: you okay?
Roxy: yes i'm fine Slam.

*next day*

it was another day and Roxy was having weird cravings and her appetite was a bit crazy, both Ace and Tech were worried about her until they decided to talk to Roxy.
Ace: hey sis can we talk?
Roxy: oh sure. they walked over to the couch and the team all was there as well.
Lexi: Roxy we noticed you've been eating a lot and acting more grouchy.
Duck: and your emotions are all over the place.
Rev: not too mention your strange appetite.
Tech: Roxy you've also been getting sick everyday is there a reason towards this?
Roxy: no idea you guys i have no idea what's going on with me.
Tech: maybe i can build something that can help us find out what's going on with Roxy just give me a couple days, or a few hours and it will be ready just keep an eye on Roxy. Tech and Rev ran to the lab as they went to build the machine to help find out what's going on with Roxy the guys both came back out, and Tech was guiding Roxy to the lab and the team all followed Tech.

*in the lab*

Tech: alright me and Rev got the machine done now Roxy i need you to lay down on the table, and we can see what's causing your symptoms. Roxy laid down on the table and the machine scanned Roxy which didn't take long then Ace helped Roxy up, as she held her arms while Tech was searching the results.
Duck: so what's going on with Roxy? Tech was typing and saw what was going on with Roxy his eyes widened and couldn't believe his eyes.
Lexi: what is it?
Tech: Roxy's pregnant.
Roxy: i'm what?!
Ace: i don't believe it your going to be a Dad Tech! Roxy sat down while trying to gather everything about becoming a Mother.
Tech: i can't believe i'm going to be a Father.
Rev: at least we know your the Father Tech so don't worry.
Lexi: uh i think Roxy is going to have a panic attack.
Ace: Roxy calm down it's going to be alright just breath okay.
Roxy: i'm sorry Ace but I've never had a baby before so i'm just scared about this i could loose the baby! villains could use me against you guys while i'm pregnant.

Tech: they won't hurt you i won't allow it they won't harm you or the baby we need to get you to Zadavia, there is a mission that needs to be done but you are going to stay safe.
Roxy: alright be careful guys the baby would like to meet their Aunt and Uncles, even get to know their Daddy.
Tech: (kisses Roxy) we'll be alright now head to Zadavia be safe my love.

*mini time skip*

Zadavia: don't worry Roxy they'll be alright and i hope you'll be very happy with Tech.
Roxy: i hope so it's just we found out one thing today Zadavia.
Zadavia: and that is?
Roxy: i'm pregnant. Zadavia couldn't believe what she had heard her god daughter was pregnant.
Zadavia: i'm guessing the Father is Tech? Roxy blushed and nodded then heard the doors open as Roxy ran over to Tech and hugged him as she hugged her back then kissed her head, Zadavia walked over to the team as she smiled at Tech.
Ace: i'm guessing you already know about the baby?
Zadavia: i do and i am happy for Roxy i hope too meet the little one when their born.
Roxy: who knows when they'll be born Zadavia we can only hope they'll be healthy.
Tech: the baby will be a cross between us.
Roxy: you mean a little wolf coyote that would be cute.