chapter 7

Ace: i'm sorry Roxy but maybe your parents left you something to help you in case something like this happened. Roxy then remembered the box her Mother left her and asked Slam to carry Tech back to HQ. then Roxy ran up to her room and opened the chest she has in her room and found the box that was left for her, then opened it to see a book and a letter. Roxy grabbed the book and ran back to the others as she showed them something.
Roxy: this book belong to my great great grandmother she was the best sorceress back home, i remember Mama telling me about it and a spell in here could turn Tech back to normal hopefully. i'm not loosing him too. Roxy searched through the book and found the spell to reverse any curse.
Lexi: we want to help Tech's our friend tell us what to do.
Roxy: i need you guys to gather these ingredients and hopefully i can do this spell, it's a powder that should reverse the curse but i need them now before the sun rises or else Tech will be stuck like this forever.
Rev: let me i'm sure i can get them fast enough.
Roxy: alright but follow the list Rev and please hurry this should easy ingredients to find, i'm counting on you and so is Tech now go. Rev nodded and came back with everything Roxy needed then got everything ready to do the spell, Roxy was working on the powder and chanted the spell to make it work.
Roxy: okay here goes. Roxy poured the powder into her hand blew it towards Tech hoping it would work then everyone saw it didn't work they were too late, it was sun rise and Roxy fell down to her knees while crying.
Duck: i'm so sorry Roxy he was a good friend.
Roxy: (stands up) i'm sorry Tech i tried to save you i did and i love you Tech E Coyote. Roxy hugged Tech while was still stone then one of Roxy's tears fell, onto Tech's chest then a light shined and everyone covered their eyes except for Roxy who was still crying. the light died down and Tech shook his head and saw he was back then looked at Roxy as he put his hands on her shoulders and Roxy looked at him, with teary eyes as she was shocked to see the spell had worked.

Roxy: Tech your back! Roxy hugged Tech tightly in her arms as she was still crying and Tech held Roxy close as she laid his head on top of hers.
Tech: thank you for saving me Roxy.
Roxy: all i did was follow what the spell told me to do and i guess my tears helped i was so scared i lost you forever. Tech picked up Roxy in his arms as she  put her arms around his neck.
Tech: i'm grateful you did that for me i love you Roxy.
Roxy: and i love you Tech. they both kissed each other then pulled away and Tech looked at the team.
Ace: we're glad your alright Tech still feeling a little stiff?
Tech: just in my tail but I'll be fine. Tech left with Roxy in his arms as she laid her head on his shoulder and went to her room.

*in Tech's lab*

Tech walked into his lab and gently laid Roxy down on the table to help her since she was feeling tired.
Roxy: what're we doing in the lab?
Tech: i need to make sure your alright you seem very weak Roxy, i think your Aunt Rachel can help me find out what's wrong with you. you need to rest and i promise you'll be alright. Roxy was going in and out of sleep then smiled at Tech while she reached her hand out to him and he took it as Tech gave it a gentle squeeze, then Roxy fell asleep and Tech called in Roxy's Aunt Rachel as she came through a portal and wanted to help.
Rachel: you were right Tech Roxy does look weak she has bads under her eyes the spell must've taken a lot out of her, my poor niece we must find a way to help her. did she use a spell to help you Tech?
Tech: yes to reverse a curse on me that was casted by Michael but he's gone now and Roxy used her dark magic to defeat him, according to Ace and the others i'm happy to have Roxy with me. Roxy moved a bit and Tech moved her bangs then kissed her forehead.
Rachel: we must find something to help restore Roxy's strength. Tech thought of something and got to work building it after testing it first and saw that it workd he walked over and gently picked up Roxy bridal style then walked over to the machine, then laid Roxy in the bed of the machine and attached the wires to Roxy and went over to the panel and began the machine. the machine was using the power of a crystal Anna gave Tech and he was using it help save Roxy, the light from the crystal was fading and Roxy was breathing steadily Rachel checked Roxy's heart beat and it was normal.
Rachel: she's going to be alright Tech but i would suggest you take Roxy to her room so she can rest.

Tech: right and thank you for helping Rachel no wonder your a great doctor.
Rachel: well i gave up my magic to keep my family safe but you can say the kids got it from me.
Tech: i noticed the family all has light and dark magic but at least i know Roxy has a great family at that. (picks up Roxy) i'm just glad she's safe i would be devasted if i lost my girlfriend she's the only one to truly understand me, i want to keep her safe but i know nothing about magic only science.
Rachel: whenever i talked with Roxy she told me great things about you it was before you got your powers, she thought of you as a smart and caring guy one who was eager to learn about our heritage and my niece. she had a crush on you back when you two were still in the Acme Tech Institute Roxy wanted to tell but was too scared, promise me one thing Tech.
Tech: and that is?
Rachel: take good care of Roxy she's all i have left of my sister Alissa would be proud of her little girl, so would Marcus they loved their daughter she's just like them. good bye Tech (kisses Roxy's forehead) good bye sweetheart i love you. Rachel left and went through the portal to return home while Tech took Roxy to her room so she could sleep.
Tech: get some sleep Roxy you need after everything sweet dreams my gorgeous wolf.

*mini time skip*

it had been two days and Roxy hadn't woken up yet it was starting to worry everyone even Zadavia she was very worried for her god daughter, hoping she would wake up even Tech was worried he was beside Roxy and held her hand as he brought it closer to him.
Tech: why won't you wake up please Roxy you should've been awake by now please Roxy just wake up.
Zadavia: anything Tech?
Tech: no she still hasn't waken up yet i thought she'd be awake by now i don't understand my machine should've helped, Zadavia is there something that can help her?
Zadavia: yes you must get the team and hurry i shall take Roxy to my home where she can stay safe, now we must move. Tech picked up Roxy in his arms and ran after Zadavia and the others joined then they were at Zadavia's home.

*at Zadavia's head quarters*

Zadavia: there is something that can wake Roxy but you all must hurry Melvin will be after it and it can only be used, by someone with enough love in their heart.
Rev: that sounds like Tech considering how much he loves Roxy maybe it could wake her up.
Duck: then what are we waiting for let's stop the martian shrimp before he gets the crystal. the team all agreed and went to find the crystal Zadavia walked over to Roxy and looked at her with sadness in her eyes.
Zadavia: please hurry everyone i won't let anything harm you Roxy your the only thing left of your parents, they were my dearest friends my god daughter the only piece left of her parents.

*with the team*

Rev: i got a lock on the crystal it's some where in the ruins of an ancient city we might be able to get there before Melvin.
Ace: let's hope your right Rev for Roxy's sake. Tech was worried for Roxy and knew they had to hurry and make it back to Zadavia but they ran into Melvin and fought him then ran for it with the crystal, then made it back to Acmetropolis and went straight to Zadavia.
Zadavia: did you get it?
Duck: yeah we got it now all Tech has to do is use the crystal to wake his sleeping beauty.
Ace: quit it Duck don't tease him. (holds out crystal) alright Tech here. Tech took the crystal and walked up to Roxy and held it out to her hoping it would work.
Tech: please wake up Roxy we all are worried about you so please wake up. Tech clutched the crystal in his hand as he leaned down and kissed Roxy then a light blinded everyone for a moment and it died down, they all heard a groan only to see Roxy was waking up and she fluttered her eyes open and looked at everyone.
Roxy: hi .. guys.