chapter 16

Tech took Amaya in his arms and held her close Amaya put her hands on Tech's snout as he smiled at his little girl, everyone heard the door open and Roxy came in with groceries then walked to the kitchen.
Roxy: whew think i got everything.
Ace: you need any help Roxy?
Roxy: uh yeah thanks Ace i got everything on the list since Rev was a little busy, but how's my baby been?
Tech: she crawled to Ace and Lexi. Roxy smiled and held Amaya close as she smiled at her baby girl then gave her a kiss on the, cheek as she kissed her husband.
Roxy: oh babe i got some parts for your new invention even found a new toy for Amaya since she wouldn't stop playing with the stuffed Fuz - z i made Lexi.
Ace: she does like the stuffed version of Zozo. Roxy held out the toy to Amaya and she took it while chewing on the tail then Roxy opened Amaya's mouth to see she was teething her little fangs were coming in.
Roxy: she's already teething good thing i found some teething toys someone might wanna warn the guys, Amaya's fangs are coming in she definetly is our daughter. Tech looked at Amaya's gum line and saw the teeth coming in he was happy his little girl was getting her teeth.
Lexi: well the groceries are put away also Ace you might wanna keep your sword put up, you know just in case Amaya finds it.
Ace: no worries i always have it with me so it's alright i promise.

Roxy: well time for some lunch i bought some purees for Amaya since she started eating solids and now, oh boy we might wanna be ready to get covered in baby food Tech.
Tech: oh boy it can't be all that bad Roxy.
Roxy: try feeding my younger cousins when they were babies and believe me i was covered in mashed peas, along with sweet potatoes and trust me my love it's not fun. especially trying to get it out of your hair most likely my fur so now your going to know what it's like. Roxy sat Amaya down in her chair and grabbed a puree along with a spoon then sat down, as she fed Amaya but Amaya took the spoon and tried to eat the puree by herself. Amaya ate some of the puree from a bowl but threw some at Roxy who ducked only for the food to land on Tech.
Tech: Amaya don't throw your food mostly at me or your Mother. and did you really have to dodge that?
Roxy: yes i won't be covered in puree again so now it's your turn. (picks up Amaya) alright baby girl it's time for you to get a bath since your all messy, and as for you my love go get cleaned up yourself. there's a bit of puree on your cheek.
Tech: i am going to get you for that.
Roxy: oh i'm so scared Tech i hate to say it babe your all bark and no bite when it comes to me. the others were laughing knowing Roxy was teasing her husband then watched as she left to clean Amaya.

*tiny time skip*

after Roxy had cleaned up Amaya she was putting her down for a nap then kissed Amaya on the forehead, Roxy put her sutffed Fuz - z next to her and quietly left the nursery as the door closed Roxy sighed in relief knowing the baby was sleeping. then felt arms around her waist as she jumped and saw it was Tech.
Roxy: someone should put a bell on you your going to give me a heart attack! don't make me yell i just put Amaya down for her nap.
Tech: you and i need to talk.
Roxy: look if this is about the puree i'm sorry but i didn't expect Amaya to throw it.
Tech: your forgiven but now your in trouble! Tech grabbed Roxy by her by the waist and she squealed from being grabbed by Tech.
Roxy: not fair put me down! ugh your lucky i love you. Tech smirked then threw Roxy over his shoulder as she tried to get out of his grasp while kicking her legs and hitting Tech's back but nothing was working, Tech carried Roxy to their room as she was still trying to escape her husband.

*in Tech/Roxy's room*

the door opened and Tech walked in while carrying Roxy as she was struggling against her husband, Tech locked the door which made Roxy shocked and she knew using her magic would work so she did it and went to hide from Tech.
Tech: Roxy i will find you! Roxy smirked and knew how to out smart her husband.

*in the training room*

Tech walked into the training room and heard something coming towards him and he dodged it.
Roxy: nice dodge Tech and to let you know it wasn't my powers it was the disk you made for Ace i just turned it on, so how about a little challenge?
Tech: what're you suggesting?
Roxy: a little combat training make you a deal if you win the combat training you get whatever you want, but if i win then we'll see. Tech looked at Roxy with a brow raised and smirked then got into postion as they both began fighting, until Tech saw an opening and swung his leg to trip Roxy but she did a flip and landed on her feet.
Roxy: nice try Tech i know you all too well.
Tech: oh do you really? Roxy looked at Tech confused then was pinned to the ground as she growled at him then kicked Tech off as she pounced him, while growling at Tech.
Tech: i forget how cute you can be when your fiesty.
Roxy: don't flatter yourself lover boy i know your just trying to get to me i know you very well genius.
Tech: or so you think. Roxy looked at Tech then felt herself getting tickled and laughed from Tech tickling her.
Roxy: alright alright i give!

Roxy: (sigh) i swear your more evil than the villains.
Tech: only when it comes to you so now that i won the challenge your in trouble. Tech picked up Roxy and threw her over his shoulder but she tickled him  and Roxy squirmed away as she ran Tech chased Roxy and she screamed.

*in the living room*

everyone was chilling either playing pool or sitting in the living room until they heard a scream knowing it was Roxy as they all saw her running into the living room with Tech behind her chasing Roxy.
Tech: get back here Roxy! Roxy screamed as she ran faster and was tackled to the ground as Roxy was pinned to the ground as she tried to get up, but was pinned to the ground by Tech.
Roxy: get off of me!
Tech: not a chance you had to tickle me didn't you?
Roxy: you did it first so it's only fair smart guy! Ngh get off of me Tech before i tackle you to the ground!
Duck: you do know we're right here right? both Tech and Roxy saw the team and Roxy felt embarrassed then used her magic to get Tech off of her and heard crying which meant Amaya was up, Roxy was about to get her until Tech grabbed her by the waist and glared at Tech.
Roxy: Tech i gotta go feed the baby.
Tech: Ace Lexi could you both go take care of Amaya i have to talk with Roxy. Roxy had a scared look on her face then tried to escape Tech but picked her up by the waist and carried her off to the lab.

*in the lab*

Roxy: let me go you sneaky coyote!
Tech: what is going on with you?
Roxy: nothing Tech i'm fine it's you that i'm worried about.
Tech: just a little stressed being a hero and father at the same time it's not easy but at least i married someone i love. Roxy smiled and put her hands on Tech's chest as they both leaned in and kissed each other Roxy put her arms around Tech's neck as he put his arms around Roxy's waist, they both continued to kiss each other then pulled away as they looked at each other.
Tech: how did i get so lucky to have you as my wife?
Roxy: just lucky i guess (kisses Tech) look i'm gonna go get Amaya i think she'd like to see her Daddy. Roxy went to get Amaya and Tech sat down at his desk then got to work. Roxy walked in with Amaya in her arms then felt something zoom by her knowing it was Rev.
Roxy: Rev stop using the molecular reconstructer and didn't we tell you to keep your hands off of Tech's stuff. i swear you never listen it's no wonder i had to put up a barrier to keep you from coming in here. Roxy walked over to Tech and Amaya reached for him as he took his daughter as she was sitting on his lap.
Rev: look i'm trying but it's hard when you know.
Tech: just keep your hands off of my stuff one of my inventions could hurt Amaya it's why i don't want her in here while she's this young, and i don't want her to know about what happened with Black Velvet.
Roxy: don't remind me i went feral the secong time she came back and took you i really could've hurt someone.

Rev: it wasn't your fault Roxy you are your Mother's daughter.
Roxy: i know that Rev but sometimes i wish that event didn't happen i really could've killed Black Velvet when all i did was attack her.
Tech: you gave her a few scratches here and there but she's gone and is never coming back.