✩ getting ready ✩

Emz was opened to her phone, reading a few texts, and responded as well. It was early morning, her and Albert rested in bed together. She looked through tweets, seeing that roblox had made a post about the star creator program. She read through it, seeing it was a big conference for the adult member in the program. You had to be over 18 to be a part of said conference. Emz was in the star program, as was Albert, so, she called for him to come see. "Albert!" She called, "Theres a conference for the star program today, aren't we supposed to attend that later?" She asked. Emz wanted to attend, she enjoyed being a part of the program and viewing things like that. "Oh, that conference! Yes I heard about it, we should be attending it." Albert said, now getting back on the bed and lying down next to Emz while she used her phone. She seemed to really love reading everything on her phone. "Are you excited for the conference?" He asked, putting an arm around her, and stroking her hair. "I'm glad you want to participate in these type of things, you deserve to shine." He said with a smile. He wanted Emz to have no worries. "Yeah, being a part of the program is fun. I just worry some people don't like me.." Emz said. She felt like some people though she only got in because of her relationship with Albert. When suddenly, she had an idea. "Albert!" She said, looking at him. She waited for him to respond, impatient. "I'm almost certain you're wrong, who could ever dislike you?" Albert asked her, stroking her hair some more. He was going to shut down that idea she had. "Are you worried about your popularity or something?" He asked her, putting his arm around her. He then looked at her when she got his attention. "What, Emz?" He asked her a bit impatiently. "We should announce that we're dating while we're at the conference!!" She said happily. "Only if you want to, though." She said, worried her excitement annoyed Albert. She thought it would be cute, but she understood if he was uncomfortable about it. She sat up, stretching her arms and legs. The conference was in the evening, so she didn't need to get ready yet. Albert was surprised but also a bit excited. He was happy that Emz liked him so much, she even wanted everyone to know they were a couple at the conference. "Of course!! I would love to announce it, my love." Albert smiled a little, as he got up. "When we get there, we could even tell everyone the best memories of us together." He said sweetly, as he went to get her the makeup wipes. He wanted Emz to still have her makeup looking good for the conference, it was important for her. "Thank you love. Is it okay if I get in the shower?" I ask, getting up slowly, trying to support myself. I wanted to get in the shower and begin getting ready, but I probably needed help getting in, so I didn't fall. However I was embarrassed to ask.  As I got up, I went to my room, and picked out some fancy clothes. I had to look nice. I picked out a tight dress again, heels, and some fancy jewelry. That's when I got a notification on my phone, and checked it. It was saying that the conference would be streamer, and our viewers would be able to see it. I panicked a little bit. What if Albert didn't want his viewers to know about us? His last public relationship was.. interesting. What if my viewers reacted negatively, and he was unhappy. I took a deep breath, and prepared to tell him."Yes of course, do you want me to help support you while you get in?" He asked Emz, offering his hand to her. "I wouldn't want you to fall and get harmed or anything.." Albert noticed she had gotten a notification on her phone, and her expression changed a bit towards a panic. "What is it, Emz? Why are you panicking?" He asked her, as his tone of voice was a lot more worried. "They're going to be streaming the conference." She said, looking guilty. She grabbed the clothes, walking with Albert as she set them on his bed. "If you don't want to announce us to your viewers yet.. we don't have to. I'm really sorry.." She said, holding down tears. She wouldn't let herself be destroyed. She walked over to the shower, running the water, making it lukewarm."Darling, relax. I love you, it's why we're announcing it. I wouldn't have asked you to be my girlfriend if I didn't want everyone to know. It's not like I ever wanted to keep you as just my secret girlfriend." He said, with a small chuckle. He walked over to Emz. "You're my everything, Emzy, and everyone out there should know how you feel about me aswell." He said sweetly as he stroked her hair. "Okay.." She said, feeling better. She got on her tiptoes to kiss Albert, then turned around. She began to get undressed, feeling happy that she wouldn't be worried anymore of Albert judging her body. Sure, she had pudge, and she was a curvy, chubby girl. But she knew she was beautiful. She tested the water, and then got in. Albert's body was basically glowing as he kissed Emz. As the kiss concluded, Albert just looked at her and smiled. "You're so beautiful, Emz. There are no words that exist to describe how much I love you and everything about you. You're perfect in my eyes." He said, stroking her hair and smiling at her. He sat down on the couch, and decided to wait for Emz to come out of the shower. He was in no rush. Whenever she came out, he'd be ready to get ready for the conference.