✩ shes home. ✩

Albert walked with Emzy back to his car, holding her hand as he did so. Everything that happened during the night.. it didn't really matter to Albert at that point. All he knew, was that Emzy was his girlfriend, and that he didn't want anything bad ever happening to her. "Can I ask you something, Emzy..?" Albert asked Emzy, holding her hand.
"Of course you can Albey." Emz said, leaning on him. Albert just nodded at Emzy's comment. He thought for a second, not wanting to offend Emzy or make her feel uncomfortable. "Do you, uh, maybe want to move in with me..? Like, forever this time." Albert asked Emzy, hoping she feels the same way he does. Albert just wanted to spend as much time with Emzy as he could, and living with her was the only way that Albert thought this was possible. Emz paused for a moment, they had been sharing a house temporarily as she couldn't find a place to stay, but this would be permanent. And it also meant being safe, and with her love at all times. "Yes please.." she said happily, her heavy eyes and tired smile widening just a little. Albert's face lit up with joy. Emzy said yes.. she said she wanted to live with him. He was so excited and happy that Emzy said yes, but he just didn't know how to show his emotions at that point. "I'm so glad that you said yes, my love.." Albert said happily, still holding Emzy's hand. He just wanted to make Emzy feel safe, and being with him always was the best way for him to ensure her safety.
Emz laughed softly, and the drive home was comforting, though sort of filled with questions from Albert, asking about the bathroom situation. Emz didn't mind however. Albert didn't know how to express his feelings, so he just kept asking questions about the bathroom situation. He wanted to know what exactly happened.. but more importantly, he wanted to know if Emzy was okay after what happened. As he drove the car home, Albert was thinking about the fact that he might be moving in with Emzy. He was already so tired, but he was just so excited at the thought of having her there at all times. Maybe Albert could finally help her feel safe. As they got home, Emz immediately got into Alberts closet, putting on his sweatpants, and a bra of hers. She walked into the livingroom, grabbing a water, and walking to her room, where Albert was, for whatever reason. "Albert what're you doing in here-.." Emz asks. Albert looked up to see Emzy walk into the room, and as he saw her enter, Albert just started to laugh. "Emzy... you look so cute in my sweatpants, but where did you find a bra of yours in my closet?.." Albert asked her, still laughing. He was looking at Emzy, seeing her in his clothes was just a sight for him. Albert just loved how she looked in his clothes, as it just fit her so well.. "I don't know honestly. But I did!" She said with a laugh. She turned on her tv, and put on her comfort movie, princess and the frog. She got into her bed, knowing Albert would follow her into her bed.
Albert followed Emzy into her bed, just so that he could cuddle with her. As she turned on Princess and the Frog, Albert sat and watched the movie with her. He was just so amused seeing Emzy in his sweatpants and her bra. He just loved how comfortable she was with his clothing on, as it showed how comfortable she felt with him. Emz layed on Albert, cuddling into him so much. She had one leg up, laying over him, and one hand playing with his hair, the other was layed across his chest. She felt so good. She didn't care how tired she was, or how icky Joe was, she cared about Albert, her forever. "Goodnight, my sweet boy." She said, before closing her eyes. Albert cuddled back into Emzy, as he enjoyed the loving embrace he had with her. Emzy looked so cozy.. and Albert just wanted to see that face forever. Her playing with his hair was so cute too.. Albert just loved when he got this kind of love from Emzy.  "Goodnight, my sweet girl.." Albert said, as he looked Emzy right in the eyes. He was so tired, but the thought of her being with him filled his heart with joy.. and it just warmed Albert's heart to know he had someone like Emzy at his side.

The end.