✩ workaholic ✩

"You're so competitive." Albert teased, sitting back down in his chair to play. He had to focus extra hard now, he couldn't let Emz be better than him at Roblox. He had to try hard to win, it wasn't easy though. Emz was actually pretty good..She beat him a couple times in the obby, which made Albert want to win even more..but eventually, he got to the end first. He screamed at the screen when he won, celebrating that he had finally beaten her. He was being overly dramatic, he couldn't hide his excitement. "HOWWW" Emz screamed at the game, as Albert began bragging about how good he was. "That's it." She said, and then joined an emo hangout. She was singing an emo song, trying hard not to laugh. Once she finished that little moment, she got on the other game Albert had moved on to, and started playing with him. She look over to him, noticing how smiley he was. "You're so pretty." She said to him, trying to be confident. Albert was laughing alongside her, it was all just for fun. Even though the competition was there, he couldn't be made at Emz. She was too sweet to be mad at for him. When she called him pretty he blushed more. She was trying to be confident and he appreciated that. "Aw, you are too." He turned back to the game though, he still wanted to win.. Once they were both playing the next game, Albert looked to Emz and smiled. "How's it feel to be my teammate?" He asked."Better than ever." Emz said, being all smiley and blushing. She had her character equip the gun, and walked alongside Alberts, preparing to shoot. Suddenly, he got a text. Emz kept playing, but he stopped to check it. "Who was it?" She said, confused. Albert took his phone out. "It's from Paige, just asking if you'd be able to film the video tonight." He didn't think anything of it, she was just his friend after all. But he did like the fact she was talking to Emz instead of him. Albert put his phone back on the stand and continued to play with her. He looked over quickly at her, blushing again. "You're so freaking adorable, I love playing with you." His voice was playful but flirty. He liked being this way with his girlfriend, even if they were just playing Roblox. Emz blushed at Alberts words. "T..thank you pretty boy.." Emz said, hiding her face a little bit. She got back to the game again, making conversations talking about the stupid little babies on the game, who they were beating. Then she shot three people at once, and congratulated herself, as they won the round. Albert was still distracted, thinking about her calling him pretty. He looked at her, not wanting to hide that he was blushing. He smiled back at her, not being able to help his feelings come out. The feelings he had for her just made him want to give her the world. Albert finished off the last person and the game ended. They won the round, he cheered for her. "You did great, babe." He said to her. He didn't know if she heard the "babe" part, but he couldn't help it, he was just so happy. "Thank youu!" She said. Then, they ended up wrapping up the video. Albert started the outro, and Emz waved. She was on her phone, but she was still being active. Emz smiled as the recording ended. She knew Albert had things to do, so she stood up. She was a little sad to be having to leave Albert alone, but it was the truth. She wrapped her arms loosely around him, and kissed his head. "I love you, my pretty boy." Emz said. With his head being kissed on, his head felt like it was spinning. He could feel himself blushing when she kissed him, he was getting way too flustered. "Love you, too..darling." He said, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close to him. He didn't wanna let Emz go, that was the thing. She was so special to him that he didn't want to be any distance away from her at all. Emz was his everything. *Awe, someones being clingy." She said, but under that layer of confidence she was screaming. Emz was getting so much attention, and she loved it. She took a deep breath, and looked at Albert. "Hey, if you don't want me to leave.. while your working on stuff for youtube I could.. sit on your lap?" She said, thought she felt embarrassed asking. Sure she did want to, but she was afraid of the reaction. Albert's heart skipped a beat when she offered herself to sit on his lap. There were so many thoughts in his head, but his feelings of love for her made him go silent for a moment. "Of course I want you to sit on my lap. In fact, my lap has never felt more empty." He said, blushing and looking at her. His emotions were all over the place when he spoke. Albert wanted her to sit on his lap forever, to never get off of it. He didn't think of the consequences of asking for something like that, though. "Okay!" Emz said, with a soft laugh. Emz positioned myself in his lap, comfortably resting my head on him, one hand in his hair. She was playing with his hair, since it was so soft. As she nuzzled myself into his body, she felt more and more comfortable. The moment felt perfect to Albert, it was like all his fantasies come alive. Emz on his lap, the only place he wanted her to be, even when he was busy working. His focus was completely off of the game for the time being, he couldn't pay attention to anything but her in that moment. Albert felt like a kid sitting on Santa's lap for Christmas, he knew he was never going to move her off of it now.