✩ gentle awakening ✩

Emz yawned a little, her head dipped into Alberts shoulder. "What are you working on Albey?" She asked quietly, knowing her quiet voice was in his ear. She scooted myself a little bit, knowing he would feel me. Emz continued playing with his hair, it was just so soft. She loved him so much. Albert's heart felt like it could burst at the seams, he was so lucky to have her. "Uh..I..." He was a bit distracted by her playing with his hair, it felt so nice he was going crazy. "I'm gonna make the video for Paige soon."  His voice was more soft, loving. It's like he became shy once she got closer to him. Albert didn't want to say the wrong thing, he loved her so much. "Mm... okay." Emz say silently, almost whispering. Her hands tangled into Alberts hair, her eyes closed shut, snuggled up to him. Emz was a little cold, but his hoodie was very comforting. In honesty, her heart was pounding, she felt so flustered she could barely function. But she was comfortable. Emz listened as Albert breathed silently, and she slowly relaxed, being half-asleep. A bc Albert's heart was racing. He didn't know how to act now with Emz on his lap. He was trying to work on his video and yet he wanted to keep his eyes on her. It was almost making his head hurt. He didn't want to wake her up though. Albert took a deep breath, he'd never felt this way before. Emz felt so soft and he wanted to kiss her more than anything. This was his dream of hers. "I love you." He whispered, not knowing if she'd hear him while asleep."I love you too.." she said, practically whimpering it out. She kissed his neck gently. He gasped a little bit. Emz was being super affectionate right now and he was not expecting it. His face lit up bright red and he was getting so flustered. A million thoughts rushed through his head. "She does love me..she does feel the same..oh my god, she just kissed me." His mind was moving so fast his head was starting to hurt. Albert tried to hide it, but his heart was going insane right now, he felt so much love for her. It made him feel so happy, like he was in heaven. He was finally with his soulmate. Emz laughed at the gasp, he was just so perfect. Even when they first met and he was awkward. Even now, when they're sitting in silence. They were perfect. Albert was perfect. Albert looked down at her, so many questions racing through his mind. "Is she going to move? Should I do something? I don't wanna move her..I don't want this moment to end." He was still as a statue, not knowing what to do at all. Emz looked so beautiful and perfect on his lap, nothing could beat this moment. As Emz was sleeping, Albert got a decent amount of work done, though he was very.. distracted. By Emz, of course. After about an hour, Alberts phone began going off. Even he jumped, and so did Emz, grabbing onto Albert tightly. "Albey.." she said, very softly. Her voice was muffled against his shoulder. She shivered a little bit, stretching. "Huh?!" He startled and looked down at her. All his focus was immediately put back onto Emz, he completely forgot what he was doing before. "Hey, babe.." He smiled down at her, trying to help her stay cozy on his lap. "You okay?" He asked softly. "You've been asleep for a while." "Yes, I'm alright. Can you answer your phone and see who's calling you?" I say, my head ringing from the loud sound that woke me up, but Albert was a very comforting person, and it calmed me down. Albert looked down at the phone, but he was too nervous to answer it. Instead, he held her a little bit tighter, not wanting her to leave. "I..okay." He answered the phone slowly. "Hello?" He asked nervously. All he really thought about was Emz. As he answered the phone, it was Kaden, his friend, and Raven, who is Kadens girlfriend. They were asking if the four of us could go get food and hangout. I looked over to the phone, hoping that Albert would say yes. I did want to hangout with them, I'd just have to get ready. Albert sighed, slightly annoyed that he was taken away from this moment. "Fine, okay. You guys coming here or should I meet you?" He put his phone down, letting it go on speaker. He looked down to Emz, "Looks like we have to go out." He still had his arms wrapped around her, he didn't want her to move from his lap yet. Emz was happy they were going out, even though she was a little upset the attention would be taken off of her. Kaden said that we were going to be meeting them at the restaurant for dinner. Emz held Albert tight for a moment, playing with his hair, planting gentle kisses on his neck and cheek, when she backed her face up to be looking at him in the eyes. She just smiled, then kissed his lips. She didn't want to disconnect the kiss, so she didn't. Emz just let him wrap his arms around her waist as they kissed. Albert was completely speechless..he just let her kiss him, and took it all in. This felt like some kind of dream..a kiss with Emz. It was so incredible. He wanted it to continue forever. Once the kiss ended, Albert was smiling. He pulled her even closer, trying to hold her even tighter. He didn't want to let go. The warm feelings in his stomach and heart were something else..he loved her so much. He wanted her to always be as close as possible to him.