✩ short-lived ✩

Emz shifted in her sleep, yawning. Her eyes opened slowly, seeing that Albert had his arms around her. He was soundly sleeping, his expression so soft and gently. She stretched a little bit, and then rested herself a little bit. She leaned over to the nightstand, checking the time on her phone. It was 9:34AM, and then sun was shining through the window. She turned back over to Albert, cupping his pretty face. Emz kissed him gently on the forehead, then got up out of bed quietly, to not wake him. She got into his bathroom, and began brushing her teeth. She had to hold onto the counter, because she was weak in the mornings. Her hair and makeup were both messy, but she could fix herself up. "How does Albert find this mess pretty?" She said to myself, looking back to see if he heard me. She didn't think he did. But he did, and he thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world. He opened his eyes slowly, seeing Emz getting out of bed. He had a small smile on his face. He was still groggy, but he was happy she was still there. He rolled over, and noticed how gorgeous her messy hair looked. He just had to let her know. "You're gorgeous." He said to her, as he got up and walked up behind her, his arms going around her. He placed a kiss on her cheek. He wanted to take her out, but he knew she needed a little time to fix herself up.
"Thank you my love." Emz said, with a soft smile. Albert was everything she needed. She took her hands off of the counter, knowing Albert could fully support her and keep her from falling. She began to brush her teeth, and use mouthwash. After she finished brushing her teeth, she got on her tiptoes, and opened the cabinet, reaching for a brush. She got off of her tiptoes, and began brushing through her hair, looking at herself. "I'm a mess.." she said, with a laugh. However, she didn't really mean it jokingly. Albert was still holding her, as he smiled back at her and listened to her. He was her biggest supporter, he always was. "You're still gorgeous, despite the mess." He said to her. He wrapped his other arm around her, and kissed her temple again. He was just so happy she was still here. And soon, he planned to ask her out to dinner. Emz deserved the world. "Do you need anything other than your brush, sweetheart?" He asked, still holding her. "Thank you my love, and no I don't need anything else." Emz said, as she finished brushing her hair. She got a makeup wipe, wiping awake the night. I mean, Albert was the one who made her a mess, so she wasn't complaining necessarily. She looked at herself, looking better. She loved wearing Alberts clothes. They were so comfortable. She leaned into him completely, knowing if he backed away, she'd fall. Albert noticed her leaning fully into him, as he just held her in his arms. He couldn't stop smiling, as Emz looked so comfortable right now in his arms. "I'm so glad you like my clothes." He whispered to her. He had a feeling that right now was the time to ask, as she looked so comfy in his arms, she was probably too tired to resist. He placed a hand on her cheek.

"Emz, I wanted to ask you something."

Albert looked down at Emz, as he cleared his throat a little. This was definitely an important question for him. "Emz, will you..." He took a small breath. "Will you be my girlfriend? He asked her. He was smiling, as he waited for her answer."Albert.." Emz said, pausing. "We've kissed several times since the night you came into my room, I've called you tons of pet names, I made you dance at sunrise with me! You are my boyfriend, and to me you're a lot more than that. You're my everything." Albert was definitely surprised by her answer, as he never expected it. He felt like a little boy who got the greatest surprise present ever. He was speechless for a moment, as he just stared at Emz. "Ah..you feel that way about me too..?" He asked, finally being able to speak. He was smiling a lot. He felt super lucky, and he was. Emz was the perfect girl for him. "You're my everything too, Emz. The way you make me feel is..undeniable." He said, his voice a little shaky. "How couldn't I feel the same, after everything we've done in the past few days!! We've shared the same bed for two or three days now, and I'm wearing your hoodie and boxers!! Not to mention last night!" I say in excitement. To me, Albert practically already was my boyfriend. But, being official was amazing. I turn around to face him, with the stupidest smile on my face, and kiss him. I want to jump up and down, and I do jump once, simply because I love Albert. But, since he did kind of ruin me last night.. my legs gave out, and I held onto Albert for support, laughing. "I love you, stupid.." Albert returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Emz's warm body once again. He felt so special, Emz's words made him feel like the best boyfriend ever. He laughed at her jumping up and down, not knowing the kiss was the cause of her legs giving out. "I love you most, Emzy." He said, before picking her up to hold her. Emz was in his arms to rest for a few seconds, not having to support her own weight. "I'm so happy that right now, there's just you and me" *He said with a smile. Emz kissed back, a little embarrassed. She smiled against his lips. She was completely in love. She backed up from the kiss, just being smiley and giggly. Ever since the first night he came into her room, she had wanted this, and here she was getting it. She was on cloud 9. She was very loopy however, since she was so tired from the night before. "You okay there, Emz?" *Albert asked her, as she was a bit too happy. Her being the way she was was making him happy too, but he was just worried about how tired she'd be. "I know I made you a little tired last night.." He said with a smile, before kissing her forehead. He put Emz on the bed, and he sat next to her. "I'm gonna let you rest." He said tenderly.