Consequences: Pt. 2

I hear a familiar voice speak as i'm practically laughing myself to death.

"Oh, boy! This happened again?! Silly me." I turn around and it's who I guessed was talking. Caine.

"Woah!! You look like me when I wake up in the morning! Let's get you back into the Digital Circus!" Caine rather rudely comments and snaps his fingers, transporting the both of us into my room.

"Calm yourself a bit before you enter society again! Wouldn't want to walk around like that, would ya?" He suggests before suddenly disappearing.

I sit in my room for a minute, silently, before murmuring to myself, "There's no way out, is there?"

My frown turns into a grin, and I have another laughing fit. My hand begins to turn glitchy like it used to be awhile ago.

Huh.

You know how I said I thought I was going insane earlier? I really mean it now.

Seriously though, was this all because of the exit?

This is stupid. Everyone here is stupid. The Digital Circus is stupid.

It spreads quicker than before and soon I become  abstracted. I quickly black out and am not able to control what i'm doing.

*          *          *          *          *          *          *
Pomni's POV

I listen to Caine talk about a new idea for an adventure, uninterested. I promised Y/N i'd come over to their room and have another meeting. I think we're pretty close to finding a way out! To be honest, they're kind of keeping me from going insane.

I slip away from Caine and head over to the hall of rooms, walking down until I reach their room.

Then, I knock quietly, not wanting to be such a ruckus.

They uh- didn't answer the door.

I knock again, but don't overthink it. They're probably asleep. I swear, Caine has been trying to kill us with the most extreme adventures in the past few days.. Makes sense they'd be asleep.

I've been knocking for over 10 minutes. I think I should be worried now.. Incase they.. No. They didn't. But still, I should go and grab the others.

..Incase..

I shake my head, clearing the thoughts away and run to the two people who are together, because spending time getting EVERYBODY would take too long and I might be overreacting.

And who are those two people?

Jax and Kinger.

Not my first choice, but Y/N is pretty close with Kinger so I guess it's not too bad..

I speed over to them, skidding to a stop, wheezing before talking.

"Jax, Kinger! Y/N- knock! No answer!! Help??" I say, and even I couldn't understand what I was saying because I was running so fast.

"Hold on, what now? Speak english. I can't understand you." Jax glared at me.

I took a deep breath before starting, "So I went to Y/N's door for a little meeting and I knocked for about 10 minutes but they wouldn't answer and i'm really scared something happened!!!!"

After I let them take a moment to process what I said, Kinger looked dead scared and Jax.. He didn't really look like anything in particular.

"Can you come with me to check on them??" I asked, and without hesitation, Kinger said yes and Jax said no.

"Fine! Go and do whatever you do, we don't need your help." I narrow my eyes at Jax and me and Kinger run off.

"Wait a sec, you're supposed to react another way!!" Jax yelled, following after us.

It actually took us about 10 seconds to get to Y/N's door. I didn't know I could even run that fast-?

Kinger knocked on the door while Jax finally caught up to us, panting.

"Hey, N/N! It's Kinger! Pomni brought me and Jax along to see if you are okay. You okay?" Kinger questioned, pressing where his ear would be against the door.

Again, no response.

"Oh, let me do it, dummies. Talking won't work if Pomni was here before us for 10 minutes. Common sense, people." Jax said, digging in his pocket and taking out a shiny key.

He was about to unlock Y/N's door before Kinger shouted something.

"Wait! Do you think they..." He was cut off by Jax.

"Abstracted? I dunno. They might just be sleeping. They usually sleep in. Happened before, you know. happens all the time." Jax narrowed his eyes.

I looked at Kinger worriedly and he gave me the same look.

Jax rolls his eyes and slowly unlocks the door. "Stop being such wusses. Everything'll be fi-"

We all stare in fear as Jax backs up, his ears flattened

"Hey- uhm, old pal. Remember the times I was mean to you? I didn't really mean it." Jax grins before running off at the speed of light.

"Oh shi-" I stare up at the now abstracted Y/N. Kinger.. I don't want to talk about it, his expression was really sad.

A/N
Hope you liked this?? Idk if you guys were expecting Y/N to abstract but here ya go!! Sorry for no chapters the past few days. Motivation is up now. Thank you for the waiting and support! Sorry that this one isn't as good as the others.

Follow, like and comment if you can!