I Know Who You Pretend I Am

I yawn, glancing up at my walls, content with my work and stand up, brushing myself off because I fell asleep on the floor for the millionth time.

I then unlock my door and head out. I assume Kinger is still asleep because normally he wakes me up.

Wait, I know what I should do!

I race back into my room and look around for the key to Kaufmo's room.

I.. borrowed it back from Jax from that one time. Yeaah.. Borrowed.

I get a bit angry as i'm not able to find it.

"Where is it?!" I grumble, kind of messing up my room as I search for it.

Suddenly, it hits me.

"Jax must've stole it back!" I screech. Ragatha told me that Jax has lots of keys.

Keys to all of our rooms!

I facepalm and stand up, walking out disappointed. Maybe, just maybe Kaufmo's door is unlocked?

I walk down the hall to his room and turn the knob. It doesn't put up a fight and turns all the way.

Oh, wow! It's actually unlocked!

I step inside and look around, rummaging nosily in his room. He must have some sort of thing about or for an exit, right?

I hear the door creak open and a lanky figure stands behind me, leaning again the wall with his arms crossed.

Jax.

"And now you're a thief? Wow, just wow." He snorts, visibly judging me.

I roll my eyes and ignore him, continuing my snooping.

Jax, probably knowing I won't give him a reaction leaves shortly after and I breath a sigh of relief.

A few more minutes pass and I hear someone walking near again. I also find a paper that Kaufmo wrote on!

And guess what???

It's about exits!!

Woohoo!

But seriously though, I think I might be going insane.

The door opens for the second time and a very tired-looking Kinger is standing in the doorway, rubbing his eyes.

"You woke up early today." He mumbles.

"Yeah, and it's a good thing I did! Guess what?! I found some of Kaufmo's writing and lists some ways to get out!!" I squeal in excitement, waving the paper in the air.

*          *          *          *          *          *          *       *
POV Change (Kinger)

I stare blankly. I've been seeing Queenie instead of Y/N for the past few days. Weeks, maybe.

"Good for you, Queenie." I yawn, looking at the paper.

"Uh.. What?" She raises a brow, a puzzled look on her face.

A/N!
Not saying she as in Y/N's pronouns. I mean she as in Queenie. Kinger thinks Y/N is Queenie, so he's saying she. Just clarifying this because in the description I stated that this was for all genders.

"Something wrong?" I ask, and she stands in silence for a while before responding,

"...No."