23.

our baby girl was doing so good and we really lucked out. she doesn't cry that much, she only cries when she obviously shit herself or when she is hungry but that doesn't last long because we get right on top of it.

seeing scott taking care of her was my everything. this man was so fine as a daddy.

i don't know how this man gets hotter and hotter everyday but he manages to.

we wanted to just get out of the house and i needed to get her some more wipes, diapers and we just needed some fresh air.

we was going to go to the store and then for a walk.

since it was cold we needed to bundle up.

@valarie

@valarie.chetta- this is exactly what i was made for <3
      @yung.xrist- daddy loves you both so much

* store *

scott wore a ski mask and a bunch of layers so he wouldn't get stopped or bothered. people know of me but i'm hoping when they see a stroller they will leave me alone.

as we are walking through target we get to the baby stuff and i grab everything we need too.

we decided to get some walking in by walking through the rest of the mall.

scott made a hair cut appointment and while he was doing that i took viv out and i was sitting in the seating area to feed her.

since we was out in public i didn't want to breast feed her and she was doing fine with a bottle.

she was falling asleep and i hear a voice clear by me.

i see scott.

he got a mullet. it was a short one but he's got one.

"you like ?" he asks.

i smile and nod.

fuck me up dude, he's so fine.

"i love it baby." i say as he gives me a kiss and he pushes the stroller.

he gives me full range and i grab a few clothes for viv and for us for family pictures.

now we was at the little restaurant to get some lunch.

halfway through viv was making noises and started crying so i took her out and scott held her as he ate.

he was such a good daddy.

as we was eating i see scott's eyes go wide and i look to see where he was looking and my heart drops to the floor.

what the fuck.

"val." he says as i just stare at him.

"scott we gotta go." i say as he nods.

we couldn't leave though because we need the check and if he gets up to ask for it that will be obvious.

we was no where close to done with eating.

as they walk past i hear my name.

fuck.

"val." my mom says.

i look as she looks right over to my baby and scott. my sister was with her.

"hi." i say. i couldn't tell if i just wanted to go tell her to fuck herself or be nice. she looks so much better and she has gained some weight.

she looks good.

maybe jail did some good for her.

"you had a baby?" she says as i nod.

"what's her name?" she asks as i look at scott.

"vivian marie." i say as tears slip her eyes.

"do you want to see her?" i ask as scott just states. he didn't want to hand viv over to me but he trusts me and i trust my mom.

the way she was carrying herself, the way she was talking, the way she looked. she's changed.

i let her take a seat and i hand her viv. she holds her in her arms and just stares at her.

soon my bitch of a sister comes over to our table.

"mother i was looking all over for you. why are you over here?" she says as anger boils through my body.

"go back to your table sophia." i say as she gives me a dirty look.

"i'm sorry i just spent a shit ton of money to get our mother out of jail because your ass put her there. so i think i have every right to take my mother away." she says a little loud.

we bicker back and fourth and finally my mom yells.

"sophia, go back to the table. i'm seeing my grand baby. i understand what i did." she says as she starts crying.

that broke my heart.

"i fucked up, i got the consequences for what i did. now let me hold vivian." she yells as my sister as tears slip my eyes.

she holds her for a little bit longer and finally she hands her back to me.

"thank you val." she says as i nod.

as she was walking away i couldn't help but call her back to us.

"mom, do you want to come over for breakfast tomorrow. we can talk and you can spend time with viv." i say as she nods.

"i'd like that." she says as i smile.

as we leave and get in the car scott just sits there for a second.

"as someone who went to rehab and is still going through it, take it from me baby. your mom has changed. the spark in her eyes and the way she was thankful. if she didn't want the be clean she wouldn't have been acting the way she was." he says as i smile.

"i think so too." i say holding his hand.

* home *

my brother came to spend some time when vivian and i filled him in on everything that happened.

he was just as shocked as i was.

"sophia is a cunt. i can't believe she was yelling at you in the restaurant." he says as i laugh.

"like i'm sorry but if mom did that to her she's sue her, take her to court to send her to prison and burn her on a stake if she could." i say as he nods.

"i can't believe she's home. i'll come over after you guys have breakfast." he says as i smile.

"i think she'd like to see you." i say.