6.

last night after all of us went to dinner we all went our separate ways because germ and ramirez has flights back to new orleans tomorrow. chetta drove here so ruby is going to ride with him so he's not lonely and im riding with scott tomorrow.

scott likes driving. i never did.

that's was something i had to get used too after we broke up. he drove us everywhere and everytime we needed to go somewhere.

me and scott came back to my house to clean up and get ready for this trip because i haven't even packed yet.

we had to get up so early just so we can make it there at a decent time.

* 3 am *

my alarms go off and i get out of bed to brush my teeth and get ready for the day.

i see scott was sitting up in my bed rubbing his face.

"good morning baby." he says as he gets up and kisses my head.

butterflies.

this isn't real.

"good morning babe." i say as he smiles and goes to the bathroom.

i get dressed into a comfy matching sweatpants and hoodie set and put my slippers on.

i look around and make sure everything was unplugged and turned off.

"ready to go?" he asks as he comes back from outside.

"im ready." i say yawning for the millionth time.

* new orleans *

it was around noon when we arrived to new orleans.

he pulls into his driveway and i never thought i would be back here ever again.

it almost took my breath away.

i can't believe i moved out of here two years ago.

he gets out and i took a second to recollect myself.

"hey if it's too much we can find you a different place." he says after opening my door for me.

"no no. it's okay i promise." i say as i get out.

"everything is the exact same." he says as i nod.

i go upstairs and put my stuff in his room and as i look around i see his closet still has some of my old clothes in there.

"you forgot some stuff." he says coming into his room.

"you still have them." i say as he smiles.

"i was never moving on." he says as i smile.

we hear some yelling downstairs and we walk out to see chetta was walking in with drinks in his hands.

"we home baby." he yells as i look at scott and die laughing.

"get down here motherfuckers, let's celebrate being home." he says as we walk downstairs and go to the living room.

i sit on the couch and look across and the moment that i broke up with scott plays through my mind.

it almost hurt as much now as it did back then.

"you okay?" he asks putting his arm around me.

"yeah, when are we going to see grandma?" i ask.

"let's go right now." he says as i nod.

* grandmas *

we pull up to her house and i see scotts mom sitting outside on the front porch.