21.

today was the day to shower this girl. it was currently 6:30 am.

scott's grandma called me letting me know she was here and ready to go.

i woke up at 5:30 to get ready for the morning. i took a shower, did my skin care and got us coffee.

scott was still sound asleep.

the baby shower was around four pm but we was making a lot of food cause there was a lot of people coming. scott and the boys weren't going to start setting up till around noon.

hopefully i have time to get ready.

i turn all the nights on and she lays out all the ingredients. we was this families two best cooks.

i cook all the time and scott's grandma says that's why scott's got a belly on him.

which is true. this man was like a stick when i first got with him.

i ordered a cake and cookies so i'll have to pick that up when they open.

she helped me with some things and told me how much to put or what to put in because i've never made it before.

"can't believe i'm getting another grand baby. i remember when scott first met you he came over for dinner and wouldn't shut up about you val. he kept saying "grandma she's so pretty" like he was a teenage boy. y'all have been in eachother life for damn near seven years on and off you know. i mean you guys practically grew together. it was bound to happen." she says as i smile.

this was true. we first moved to new orleans when i was 17 years old. my brother made friends quickly and i was just kind of lonely.

i asked my mom to be homeschooled cause i left all my friends back home.

after him begging me to hang out with him and his friends i met scott for the first time. i've always found scott attractive.

but i was 17 and he was 27. my brother was 25 at the time.

scott respected obviously that i was a minor and he never ever ever tried anything. i started dating a guy and scott distanced himself away from me. he didn't come around if i was.

the guy was so stuck up his ass and i'm glad i wasn't with him. god could you imagine. we'd probably be living in the slums.

when i turned 19 me and the guy broke up and when i told my brother about all the horrible shit he did scott was absolutely pissed off.

i never thought anything about it. now i see why he was pissed.

on my birthday scott asked me to go out and get ice cream with him.

that was the first picture we took together and that is the picture his grandma has of us in her house.

since then me and scott has been by eachothers sides the whole time. obviously when we broke up for two years we wasn't but i truly believe we where meant to be together.

good thing my brother begged me to come hang out with him and his friends.

"it blows my mind that we are actually having a baby together. once i met scott i never seen myself with anyone else. it's always been scott. i legit thought i'd never have kids or would never get married because i just seen that with scott." i say as she laughs.

"when you know you know hunny." she says.

she wasn't lying.

* few hours later *

scott finally woke up and he took me to the cake store to get the cake and the cookies.

he was feeling good this morning. he was looking good, feeling good, the most sweetest he's ever been.