4.

when i got home i felt someone pick me up and i felt like i had to throw up.

"let me down let me down." i say as the person lets me down and i run to the side of the sidewalk and throw up.

this is why i don't drink at all.

"holy shit dude." i say as i stubble inside.

"here's some water." a familiar voice said.

i turn around and my whole soul leaves my body.

scott.

"take some medicine you'll feel better." he says handing it to me.

his touch sent chills down my spine.

it has been 2 years since we broke up and we haven't seen or heard from eachother since. besides a how are you text here and there.

i never ever expected him to be standing here in my kitchen.

"can you help me take my shoes off?" i ask. he laughs and nods as i walk him to my room.

i plop down on my bed and hold my leg up in the air as he unties my heels.

"come on let's get your makeup and stuff off." he says as he grabs my hand and picks me up out of bed.

i tell him where the makeup wipes are and he grabs them and takes my makeup off for me.

"im going to start your shower and we'll get you in there." he says as i nod and close my eyes.

what the hell is going on right now.

"stand up." he says as i lift my arms up. he pulls my dress up.

"sorry i didn't have anything on underneath." i say as he laughs.

"you act like i haven't seen you naked before." he says.

he grabbed my towels out for me and opened the curtain.

"ill help you once your out." he says grabbing the door handle as i grabbed his arm.

"will you get in, im still not feeling good." i say as he drops his pants.

truth was i sobered up as soon as this man spoke to me in my kitchen.

i don't know why i wanted him here so badly but i did. seeing him in person and him willing to help me made everything come back.

i missed scott.

things won't be the same though.

"let's get in." he grabs my hand as we get in.

i get everything done and we take turns washing our hair or body.

"i sure didn't expect you to be here right now." he says as i just look at him.

"you think i expected to be standing naked in front of you right now after two years." i say as he laughs and shakes his head.

"well if it makes you feel better i enjoy the view." he says as i laugh.

"i enjoy the view too." i say as he pulls my face close to his and smashes his lips onto mine.

he pulls away and just looks into my eyes.

"get in your bed." he says as we get out and dry off.

we crawl into my bed and he pulls me close.

he starts rubbing his hands up and down my body.

"sorry i don't know what i was thinking." he says as he gets off of me.

he was hard as a rock.

"no it's okay. i promise." i say. i missed his touch, i missed sex with him. maybe it was the adrenaline running through my body but i wanted him to keep going.

it has been 2 years since ive had sex.

when i say i went cold i went cold.

"the first time seeing you i don't want to fuck val. i didn't even know i was going to see you honestly." he says as i stay quiet.

"i can leave." he says getting out of my bed.

"no." i say as he looks as me.

"i want you here please. let's just go to sleep." i say patting the bed so he can lay back down.

he crawls back in bed and he wraps his arms around me.

"im sorry." he says as i turn around and face him.

"why?" i ask as he sighs.

"i just freaked out. id never think id see you again. and the time i see you i took things too far. honestly im sorry for everything." he says.

his mind was running.

"it's okay, im just glad you are here." i say as he smiles. he kisses my forehead and pulls me into him.

"goodnight baby." he says.