Chapter 28

I sit up and catch him in a kiss. He laughs into my lips a little and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me up so I am sitting in his lap. He pulls back and rests his forehead on mine.

"I wish we were 18," he mutters.

"Why is that?" I ask laughing a bit.

"So I could marry you," he says as he kisses me again.

I tense up a little when he says that, I mean yeah I love him and could see myself marrying him, but him saying it made it more huge and in my face.

He pulls back and studies me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he mutters as he puts his forehead on mine.

"You're fine, I honestly would probably say yes if you asked and I was 18," I say smiling up at him. I push his glasses back up before they fall off.

"Probably?" He asks and studies me with his deep green eyes.

"How the heck am I supposed to know what I would say at 18? What if something happens or, I don't know," I say with a sigh.

"I get it, you're scared of the future," he says looking at me.

"You know I love you right?" I ask as I lean my head on his chest.

"Well, maybe I would know even better if you kissed me more," he says with that dorky smirk of his. I smile and press my lips to his.

"Love you, too," he says as he places his hands on my cheeks and pulls me forward and he kisses me lightly. I can't help but smile. I hear the door open.

"Hey, Evan do you have a copy for..." I hear Toby say, he must've realized that we are on the couch.

"Evan, why is it that everywhere I see you and Mica together you guys are making out?"

"Not always," I yell whipping around still having my hands on Evans neck.

"Yeah, like 87% of the time," he says.

"Well," I start but I can't even find the words to say.

"Yeah, Toby has a point," Evan says looking at me.

"Not helping," I say raising my eyebrows.

"Well, he isn't far from the truth," he says and Toby raises a hand in agreement.

"Wow, love you too," I say getting up and I sit next to him so I'm not on his lap because it wasn't helping my case.

"We actually were talking right up until a minute before you walked in ," I say.

"Suuure," Toby says," well, I am out, I'm going to try and get that image out of my head." He walks out and I look at Evan.