Chapter 17

"Well you two give a whole new meaning to kissing cousins," I hear someone say.

I pull back and turn to see Evan and Joey standing in the kitchen.

"Well technically we aren't cousins," Dylan says.

"What?" Joey asks.

"I just have her my last name to use since she doesn't know hers," Dylan says.

"I'm going," I mutter as I walk into Dylan's room to grab my shirt to pull on over my tank top.

"Wait Mica," Dylan and Evan both say.

"Evan you had your chance, I don't want to talk," I say as I walk towards the door.

"Wait Mica, what about the bracelet?" Dylan asks as he tries to follow me.

"If you want to help you might want a shirt," I say looking at him.

"That might be a good idea," Dylan says as he walks into his room to grab a shirt.

"Mica, what's going on?" Evan asks.

"Why should I tell you? I thought that I was just a jealous brat that needed to grow up," I say.

Dylan walks out and I turn to go out the door with him.

"Tell your demon I said hi," I say as I walk out with Dylan.

We go down the 3 flights of stairs to the first floor then head outside.

"So what's the plan?" Dylan asks.

"We sneak to Deva Harrison's room and steal everything we can get our hands on," I say.

"Ok," he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me back a little bit.

I smirk and kiss him and he holds me close.

"Just in case I mess up and get us caught or killed," I whisper in his ear.

"You won't, I trust you," he says.

"Well hopefully you don't regret trusting me," I say.

"I won't," he says with a smile.

"Ok, stay close to me, I'm not sure exactly how far I can refract light to make us look invisible," I say.

"No problem," he says smirking.

I short out the security on the door and make a bubble of invisibility around us. We quickly walk down the hallways that lead to Deva Harrison's room.

His door is unlocked, but the lights are off so we walk in. We are only a few steps in when we get snatched up by a net. I end up pretty much in Dylan's lap, and my leg gets tangled in the net.

The lights turn on, and Deva Harrison walks into the room and throws the bracelets that block powers at us and they wrap around our wrists.

"Wow, two of my prized students, how lucky," Deva Harrison says.

"Let us go, we haven't hurt anyone," I say.

"Oh, that's no fun," he says.

"I told you I would mess up," I mutter to Dylan.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," Dylan says and he kisses my forehead.

"How tender, but I hope you realize Michael, that the deal was you don't get love until you give us the crystal," Deva Harrison says.

All of a sudden a sudden cold overtakes me. I gasp, and can hardly breath. My lungs burn from the cold, and I feel lightheaded.

"What are you doing to her?" Dylan yells.

"Teaching, she needs learn pain, and obedience. Threatening the ones she loves wasn't enough, she needs to feel threatened," Deva Harrison says.

"Stop it! You'll kill her! She can't take the cold like this," Dylan says.

"If you love her that much, make her get us the crystal," Deva Harrison says.

"Not after what happened to my parents," Dylan says.

"Well you don't have an option, looks like you two will be stuck here a while, although I know who can get you to cooperate Dylan," he says as he walks out.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault," I say as I curl up as tight as I can. The coldness hasn't left, and each breath stings with bitter coldness.

Dylan wraps his arms around me, and tries to warm me up by holding me close to him, but his efforts are pointless, and I lean up and kiss him before I black out.

---------------------------

Any more Mica and Dylan shippers?

Or hard core Mica and Evan shippers?

Any other ships?