Chapter 12

I almost get to my dorm when Evan finds me.

He lightly pushes me against the wall and puts his hand on the wall next to my head so I can't move without bonking my head on him.

"Mica please, that kiss, that girl mean nothing to me, I swear I didn't mean to play with your emotions like that. I really do like you," he whispers into my ear.

Despite the fact I am so mad at him I can't help but feel like I'm melting a little bit when he kisses the temple of my head.

"My dorm right after school tomorrow," he whispers in my ear before walking off.

I go into my dorm and eat dinner, then watch some old Twilight Zone and Gilligans Island episodes before going to bed early since I slept so crappy last night.

I wake up the next morning feeling much better. I shower, the put on skinny jeans, a tank top, and a flannel button up. I brush my hair and teeth before going downstairs for breakfast. Feeling a bit more social I sit with Evan, Dylan, Austin, Kyle, and Kyle's friend Heather.

I take the seat between Austin and Evan and when I sit down they both wrap their arms around my shoulders.

"See isn't being social much more enjoyable than being an antisocial grouch?" Austin asks.

"Sure," I say as I shrug Austin's arm off of me.

Evan slides his hand down to my waist and pulls me closer to him a little bit. I grin a little bit, and he drops his arm so no one notices.

"Why so happy flames?" Dylan asks," you were quite electrifying yesterday."

"Oh nothing," I say with a grin and a slight glance at Evan.

"If you say so," he says as he finishes his food, "if any of you lovebirds need me I'll be in Mr. Morrison's room."

My classes are all boring that day, and take forever. Once all my classes are over I head up to Evan's dorm. I get there as he is so I follow him in.

"Take a seat," he says as he grabs the tv remote and plops down on the couch.

"Ok," I say with a smile as I sit next to him on the couch.

He starts a movie then wraps his arm around my shoulder. I tense for a second, then relax and lean my head on his chest as I ask," what movie is this?"

"We are going to start with the classics, this is Pinocchio," he says.

We watch Pinocchio and then Peter Pan before heading down to dinner. I expect to go to the cafeteria, but he leads me outside instead.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"A little cafe a few blocks from here, I figured we would walk so I could spend more time with you," he says with a smile.

"You're a dork," I tease.

"A cute dork though, right?" He asks.

"Yes, you are a very cute dork," I say.

He playfully pushes me, but being the clumsy self I am I almost fall, until he grabs my arm and yanks me back to my feet.

"Stop falling for me," he says, laughing a little bit.

"In what way?" I ask.

"Does it matter? It's not good to fall for people," he says.

"What? I'm lost..." I say.

"In my eyes?" He asks as we walk up to a little cafe and wait to be seated.