Chapter 4

Turns out I am really good at pyrotechnics, and I'm sure part of it is because it somewhat incorporates each of my elements.

"Ok, I will get you into Evans pyrotechnic class so he can help you, and then I'll put you in my core classes so I can help you in there," Dylan says.

"Ok, and how do we know I will get in?" I ask.

"Well if you both refer you than you will have a pretty good chance, plus they won't turn down someone who has a 4.0 and referrals," Dylan says.

"But I only have a 3.2 at my old school," I say.

"But that "school" isn't exactly part of the school system, so you are technically homeschooled," Dylan says," and homeschoolers don't have grades unless we add them in, which I just did."

He sends in my forms and less than an hour later we get an acceptance email.

"Boom you are in!" Dylan says.

"Ok, now what?" I ask.

"You need a room, Evan, is there still an empty room in your sisters' dorm?" Dylan asks,

"Yeah, we could go try and see if they will let Mica in," Evan says.

"I'm sure try will, they love me and I'm sure they will love my "cousin" here," Dylan says.

We head out the door, down the hall to the stairs, go down a floor, and down another hallway. We knock on dorm room 327, and a girl that looks almost exactly like Evan opens the door. She has the same light brown hair and deep green eyes, and even has the same type of glasses. Her hair is pulled up in a messy bun, and even though she is in sweats and a t shirt she is obviously gorgeous.

"May I help you?" She asks and looks at us confused.

"My cousin here just transferred here and needs a place, would you mind taking her in?" Dylan asks.

She studies me for a second the opens the door.

"I'd better clear this with Joey ," she says as she leads us inside. Their dorm is exactly like Dylan's, except cleaner and decorated girlier.

"That is my sister Libby, she's barely 16 and my other sister is Joey, and she's 18," Evan says.

Another girl that looks a lot like the first walks out, she must be Joey. The only difference between Joey and Libby is the fact that Joey is an inch taller than Libby and Joey's hair is slightly darker.

"Joey this is Mica, Dylan's cousin, Mica this is Joey. Libby this is Mica, and Mica that is Libby," Evan says.

"So you need a room?" Joey asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"Are you messy or obnoxious?" Joey

"No," I say.

"Ok, then you have a room, where is your stuff?" Joey asks.

Crap, all my stuff is back at the elemental facility. I pull Dylan aside and whisper in his ear," I have to go back, everything I own is back there."

"You can't just waltz back there without the fire crystal,"He whispers.

I glance down at his wrist and notice the water elemental tattoo on his right wrist.

"We can make a fake one, all we need is a rock," I say.

"Are you sure this will work?" He asks.

"It's my best chance," I say.

I turn to Libby and Joey," ok I will move in tonight if that's all right."

"Sounds good,"Joey says as she tosses me a key.

"Now if you'll excuse us, my cousin and I have some business to attend to," I say as grab Dylan's hand and drag him out the door.

We go down two flights of stairs and go outside. I find a small rock and melt it in my hand until it is a puddle of lava. Dylan sprays water on it and together we shape it into a little obsidian crystal that looks like the real fire crystal, except not enchanted.

"Ok I will give this to the High Deva, then grab all my stuff at meet you here," I say.

He nods and I walk the 2 blocks to where the secret elemental facility is. I head down the stairs and walk in, then head straight to the security, where they put the bracelet on me, then I walk to the High Deva's office. I knock, but don't wait for an answer to walk in.

She looks up at me surprised.

"That took way longer than expected," she says.

"I ran into some problems," I say as I hand her the fake crystal," now if you'll excuse me I need to rest" I walk out of her office before she can even respond.