Chapter 14

When my alarm goes off I want to scream. I groan and get up and shower. I pull on khaki skinny jeans and an army green shirt. I eat a muffin before heading down to math.

"You ok?" Dylan asks when I come in and sit down.

"I'm fine," I mutter before Mr. Morrison starts teaching.

I walk to Pyrotechnics with Kyle and when we get there I sit down next to Evan without saying anything.

"Mica," Evan says.

"No," I say, I don't care what he says, whatever it is my answer is no.

"I didn't even say anything yet, give me another chance," he says.

"You already had 2 chances!" I say.

"Just hear me out, the only reason th......" He starts.

I interrupt him with," you had your chance, it is too late for you to make it up to me."

"Michael Marie Montgomery interrupt me one more time and I wi..."

"I don't have a middle name."

"What did I just say about interrupting me!"

"Well at least I don't kiss random guys I see in the hallway," I say as Mrs. Lumley walks in and starts teaching. We take notes, and work until the bell so I don't have to talk to Evan again. The second the bell rings I go straight to English, and then after English, I have history.

I am walking back to my dorm after history and I see Evan walking down the hall way with his arm around that girl. I they are walking with their backs towards me, so they can't see me. The girl is wearing an off shoulder shirt, and I see a weird tattoo on he left shoulder, then I remember she put a tattoo on my shoulder.

I go downstairs and find Dylan.

"Dylan I need you to look at my shoulder," I say.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"I got attacked the other day and they put a tattoo on my left shoulder and I don't know what it is," I say.

"Umm sure?" He says.

I pull the sleeve of my shirt up so my left shoulder is exposed.

"It's a heart with a crystal in it, why would they put that on you? And why there?" He asks.

"Ok, that girl that Evan kissed, she was the one that attacked me, and she has the same tattoo on her left shoulder," I say.

"The girl that kissed Evan attacked you? So she's elemental?" Dylan asks.

"Yeah, but someone needs to get Evan to snap out of it, she's only after him because it hurts me," I say as I turn to go in my room.

I go into my rooms and turn the radio on as I do my homework. Once I'm done with my homework about 20 minutes later I turn my radio off, and hear yelling from the living room.

I go up to my door crack it a little bit. I sneak out, and Evan and Joey can't see me so I stand still and watch them.