Quartet

Few minutes prior, Ochako POV:

Walking down a suburban area, I began humming a bit of a tune with my attention on nothing in particular. Thanks to my talk with Shinobu and Kanao, I was able to learn a little more about the situation we have right now. Apparently, the Demon Slayers are being looked at a bit like pro heroes now and even some memorabilia of some is being made. Oddly enough, Shinobu seemed to hold some excitement holding a plushie of Izuku that showed his scowl when he's not around our classmates when he's somewhat ticked. 'I wonder if I'll get a plushie of myself if I make it far enough in the ranks?' I stopped and remembered what Izuku said about the line of work we're in and how most Demon Slayers after about 5 years wind up dying to go pale. 'Might be better just to focus on my work and nothing any farther.' As I kept walking, I noticed someone on the ground looking like he was unconscious. "Sir!" I pulled the guy to have him face me while putting his back on my lap to see if he was ok to notice he was familiar in some way.

 "Sir!" I pulled the guy to have him face me while putting his back on my lap to see if he was ok to notice he was familiar in some way

'Wait, where have I seen this guy before?' As I was thinking this, he looked up at me and didn't seem hurt at all. "At least you're not hur-"

"MARRY ME!" The guy's immediate comment somewhat shocked me for him to get on his knees and let me get up before immediately grabbing on my uniform and sobbing at me. "PLEASE MARRY ME! I DON'T WANNA DIE ALONE! PLEASE! PLEASE! MARRY ME!"

"Hey, c'mon! Get off of me! You're starting to rub snot on me!"

"PLEASE MARRY ME!"

"GET OFF OF ME!"

"I'M BEGGING! PLEASE MARRY ME!"

Out of sheer anger, I took my blade still in it's sheath and raised it over my head. "I said." I slammed it on the guy's head to get him off of me while shouting at him. "GET OFF OF ME!" This fortunately worked with the snot dripping from his nose starting to stain my skirt. "Oh come on! I just washed this this morning!"

"Ochako!" I turned my head to see Momo run over towards me to smile.

"Momo! It's been a while!" I went to hug her before stopping myself. "Wait, you wouldn't want to hug me right now."

"Why?" I pointed to my skirt for her to be somewhat disgusted with what was on me. "Point taken."

"MARRY ME!" Immediately, the blond got back up and started crawling towards me. "I'M BEGGING YOU! I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE HERE-" He was grabbed by Tanjiro who I didn't plan to see so soon after the Final Selection. "What are you doing!?"

"You're obviously making her uncomfortable! Shouldn't you show some form of humility!?"

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! THIS IS AN ACT OF LOVE!" All of us gave the guy a look that proved we weren't exactly fond of what he said and was overall more pitying him above all else. "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! C'MON! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, SO PLEASE MARRY-" I had enough of this to kick the guy in the jaw and send him into Tanjiro's arms.